Neutrogena moistureshine lipgloss

Filtered by hair type : Other
No Image

4.1

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I am a blue eyed NW10 (NW20 when tanning from a bottle).

I own this lip gloss in multiple colors. Pure Cider (a warmish, nude), Nurti Berry (raspberry pink).

This is a great gloss, has a decent amount of pigmentation, a nice shimmer, not too much slip, and dries to a nice sticky moisturizing finish. A tad bit expensive for drug store makeup, but I like them over many others.

on 2/23/2011 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this lip gloss in pure cider about a week ago and am loving it! I was a little worried by the sparkles in the lip gloss, but it provides a very pretty sheen and just the right touch of color for me (I read that the most complimentary lip color is a shade or two darker than your natural lip shade, so this works for me!). The staying power is decent and the consistency is nice; as others have mentioned, it leaves your lips moisturized even after it wears off. The best thing about it is that it doesn't leave that nasty white line on my lips when I talk! It's worth it for that quality alone! I'm excited to try more shades.

on 12/6/2010 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Love this lipgloss, it's my favorite drugstore lipgloss. I have 2 colors: Fruity pink & super sparkle. They are a tad sheer but thats ok to me. i paid 8.99 each for them which is a bit much but when they go on sale i plan on getting more! The glitter isnt noticeable to me, it is certainly not gritty feeling or i wouldnt wear them. This is the perfect gloss to throw in your purse. Will buy again!

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I have this in "Nutriberry". Its a very beautiful raspberry pink shade and the moisture is excellent. The price is a tad bit steep for a drugstore lip gloss and the staying power isn't that great, but I love the color and the balm-like feel so I would definetely repurchase.

I have this in the Dizzy, which is a perfect pinky-gold shade. It's moisturizing, doesn't feel sticky, pleasant scent, but doesn't last as long as I'd hope. It gets stuck on the sides, which wastes some product. Aside from that, I think it's a great gloss.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I bought on a whim yesterday at Target and love it! Was a little worried about the color but actually once it's on it doesn't add a whole lot of color more shimmer/glossy than anything. Great creamy feeling, not sticky at all and has a wonderful tea scent. Definately will try other colors of this one. A little more expensive than most lipglosses I've tried but not over the top either.

on 1/7/2009 11:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I have this in the color Gleam,Nice everyday gloss, I can use up one tube in about 1mnth!! I would suggest using a regular chapstick underneath it at the beginning of the day. Smells great too. Does everything it claims to do.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Great color, really nice packaging. Love how it looks on. My only gripe is the "cooling" sensation. Feels like medicated chapstick feels when you put it on. I don't really want to feel this everytime I put lip gloss on! But otherwise, I do love the color and texture and it lasts well. I will probably use this mostly in the winter when my lips get chapped...that's when I use my medicated chapstick. Will probably use this instead of it.

on 6/15/2008 10:13:00 PM

I have mixed feelings about this gloss. I got this in "tickled" and "groove". I did not really love the tickled color on me but think it will work well with someone who is not as fair as i am. The groove i think looks so cute on me i love the color. the downside to this gloss however, you cannot reapply otherwise it gets extremely goopy and tacky looking/feeling. nomatter how well i moisturize itstill looks like a completely mess and you have to exfoliate your lips everytime you want to put more gloss on. i honestly do not believe gloss should be this much of a hassle so i will not repurchase.

I bought 2 shades cuz I read somewhere that they were MAC and NARS knockoffs, plus they were BOGO 50% off. I got #20 Dreamy, which is similar to MAC's Viva Glam V and #08 Groove similar to NARS Turkish Delight. I've never tried MAC or NARS products so I can't really compare, but these lipgloss compliment my skintone. It has a VERY faint smell, no taste, and it's not slippery. With it's applicator, you can control how much or little to put on, so I don't understand how previous reviewers gave no love to this product.

Usually I go for something brownish-pink with shimmer (like Bonne Bell Honey Kiss in Honey Mocha) but I gave Dreamy a try and fell in love with the color. It also helped peel the skin off my lips so it left me with smooth lips. I would definitely buy this again, probably try other shades too.