Neutrogena moistureshine lipgloss

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
No Image

on 11/26/2012 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I've always stayed away from neutrogena makeup (and now, their skincare). I have heard awesome things about it, but I just was never drawn to their makeup. Finally, I decided to check out the Neutrogena section at CVS. Speaking of CVS, their prices are always so high on makeup! This lipgloss was eleven dollars! The packaging was really chic. It comes in a clear tube with a silver cap (at least the one I got did- some were different.) with lettering on the tube. The gloss itself is a shimmey, almost glittery, peach. I believe the color is healthy peach (isn't that an awkward name for a lipgloss?), which is a nice color in the tube. However, when applied, the color 'bunches up' on my lips. By that I mean that it goes on really patchy. Not attractive. Also, the glitter in it is really chunky and, put simply, nasty. It also comes with a very chemically scent and taste. I still use it ocassionally, but end up wiping it off because I can't stand the smell and taste.

on 1/17/2011 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is awesome lipgloss. It's moisturizing without being sticky(and I hate sticky glosses). I have this in Pure Cider, which is a great neutral shade for anyone wanting a glossy natural lip. It's not clear by any means, but is not super pigmented. I think its a great gloss, and would repurchase...in this shade and others.

I have this in the Dizzy, which is a perfect pinky-gold shade. It's moisturizing, doesn't feel sticky, pleasant scent, but doesn't last as long as I'd hope. It gets stuck on the sides, which wastes some product. Aside from that, I think it's a great gloss.

on 10/12/2009 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is a great product for a drugstore brand.
-The color selection is so so.
-I love the minty freshness it leaves.
-The color is very sheer but its enough to make a difference.
-Be aware of when it expires. It smells AWFUL when it does and it actually made me sick. (Whether or not it was the actual lipgloss or not has yet to be proven, but this stuff only lasts about 2-3 months.)
-It hydrates really well.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Great color, really nice packaging. Love how it looks on. My only gripe is the "cooling" sensation. Feels like medicated chapstick feels when you put it on. I don't really want to feel this everytime I put lip gloss on! But otherwise, I do love the color and texture and it lasts well. I will probably use this mostly in the winter when my lips get chapped...that's when I use my medicated chapstick. Will probably use this instead of it.

on 3/25/2008 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love these! I've bought many different colors before, some better than others (some just didn't work on my skin tone.) They are not sticky, not too shiny, and provide really pretty color. There is no annoying taste or smell either. They don't last super long though but I don't mind reapplying every few hours.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I like to use Neutrogena products on my face and lips because they seem like they want you to have healthy skin, and my complexion is extremely oily and my lips get dried out really bad easily, especially if I use cheap-o products. I had this in clear, and it was beautiful- really shiny and glassy, and it didn't dry out my lips- or maybe that was because I always had ChapStick on under it. My only complaints are that the gloss turned really cloudy (probably from the ChapStick, but that's my fault, really) and the packaging looked nice but leaked all over my make-up bag...I had to clean it out several times before I realized that it was the lip gloss. :D Also, I love to have clear gloss on my lips, but Neutrogena's Clear (properly called "Sweet Nothings") seems to be very hard to find and all the other colors seem a bit intense for my pale and pasty skin tone...so I'll probably get something else. If I saw this again, however, I'd definatly buy it. ^__^

on 5/7/2006 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I really love this stuff, great smell/taste, and looks so shiny and glossy. It's a bit sticky, but aren't all lip glosses? But the tube leaks. It gets all over everything when the tube gets warm.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This reminds me of a Juicy Tube in its consistency - not sticky but not super slippery, either. Unfortunately, it has a heavy perfume smell that smells nice at first, but as the day wears on it begins to gross me out, especially as it transfers to my Nalgene, water bottles, etc.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

this is great lipgloss for someone who is not tooo picky with the color!
i have two of these in Glam and very light pinkish (forgot the name)
its great texture but I prefer litttle more sticky so it stays longer..
its excellent lipgloss if u find the shade u like. try it for urself.

Popular Lip Glosses