Neutrogena moistureshine lipgloss

Filtered by skin type : Other
No Image

4.3

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

This is a great lipgloss. Its so light and it makes my lip shine. I have Fruity Pink and its sooo good! I got it in Rite Aid and it was $9 but I got it on sale for $5 so a great color a great look a great feeling and a great price all in one.

on 12/6/2010 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Love this lipgloss, it's my favorite drugstore lipgloss. I have 2 colors: Fruity pink & super sparkle. They are a tad sheer but thats ok to me. i paid 8.99 each for them which is a bit much but when they go on sale i plan on getting more! The glitter isnt noticeable to me, it is certainly not gritty feeling or i wouldnt wear them. This is the perfect gloss to throw in your purse. Will buy again!

on 7/24/2008 12:08:00 PM

The taste was awful! The shine was nice, consistency OK, but I couldnt get past the taste and smell, so I had to return it. Won't be repurchasing.

on 11/28/2005 2:11:00 PM

Love love LOVE these lipglosses! I have many colors (Dreamy, Chic, Flirt, etc.) and all of the colors look great. Also, these are the most moisturizing lipglosses that I have used - definitely a plus. Will continue to repurchase in any shade.

I have this in first blush, i like the texture, but i didnt like the color, it look too pink on me, it just look weird.

This is a good quality d/s lipgloss. It is very moisturizing (the next day after using it I randomly noticed how my lips felt so soft - I figured out it was this gloss). There seems to be a good color selection. I chose Gleam, which looked like a golden color in the tube (kind of that J-Lo goldy-nude color). I was disappointed when the gloss wasn't pigmented enough to show up on my dark (pigmented) lips. Now I just swipe this over my lips for a little shine and some shimmer (btw, microglitter isn't all "glittery" looking - more of a shimmer). I gave this a 4 on overall rating because of the lack of pigmentation and the gloss not showing up the same on my lips as it looked in the tube.

on 11/9/2004 5:36:00 PM

I got this in clear and I like it. I didn't think the other colors would work for me but after trying the clear I'm starting to think that "glam", the color I wanted first, would be nice on me. Anyways, I recommend this gloss. It's nice and shiny and healed my chapped lips. Doesn't wear long though...

I love this gloss. It's a little bit expensive, but nothing really huge. I bought it in Sweet Nothing, and I'm looking to buy it in Glam, Tickled, Whisper, and Coy. It's for the most part flavorless, and I just love it!

on 4/19/2004 2:48:00 PM

I was using Clinique lipgloss and I like this one just as well in First Blush. It is comfortable to wear and I get compliments on the color.

on 3/18/2004 4:59:00 PM

great pigment, great moisturizing power, decent staying power. I have first blush, chic, flirt, and dizzy. All have saturated color and work great on my very dry lips. i don't need lipbalm before the gloss. However, I would like it a lot better if it doesn't have the strong berry smell. I like faint vanilla-y smell like Covergirls wetslicks.

Popular Lip Glosses