Neutrogena moistureshine lipgloss

No Image

4.1

on 7/5/2001 4:00:00 PM

This stuff is FANTASTIC! I've bought it in every shade available, and actually have 2 in chic and pout.... the colors are fabu and the moisture is just perfect; it doesn't make your lips feel all sticky, just moist. WONDERFUL!!!!

on 7/30/2001 3:03:00 AM

These colors look much better once you apply them than what they look like in the packaging. Usually the color will look sheerer when you apply. The colors are really beautiful and they are so glossy and shiny. These are some of the best lipglosses I've tried.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Once again I find another lipgloss with a horrible scent. This isnt as bad as some but still bad. When will people learn. It is a nice lipgloss though, not supersticky like some. I got it in Pout, very coppery brown shade. Unfortunately, I am returning it.

on 8/2/2001 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I decided to try this product after the great reviews here and it doesn't disappoint! I have First Blush and plan to get Chic next. I use a Clinique Lip Liner in Neutralizer and it is perfect. It lasts a long time on the lips and leaves behind a little stain. I'm going to stock up on these in case they ever "disappear" from the stores. Some stores don't have them but Target's always seem to have them. A wonderful gloss!

on 11/13/2001 5:03:00 PM

I have this gloss in first blush. I just love the color and the texture is great!! The only bad thing is the consistense of it. Don´t get me wrong here, I like the texture but my lips felt weird when I first put it on. I would buy this again anytime!! :)

on 11/17/2001 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have this one in First Blush and I like it a lot. It's a very natural pinky color with good staying power.

on 12/4/2001 11:47:00 AM

I really like this lipgloss- it is a great, cheaper alternative to some higher end products. I have Dreamy, a beautiful mauvey pink color, and plan to get First Blush and some others soon. I like the scent, which is slightly sweet, and the consistency is great- smooth and soft, not tacky at all. I am also a snob about packaging, but this is packaged pretty well. A real winner, even for a makeup snob like me!

on 12/7/2001 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Got this in First Blush as an extra(Thanks lmschwab!). Love it love it love it!! Mega-shine and very high quality, totally not what I'd expected from a drugstore item. Will definitely re-purchase when I'm out of it... unless I can beg another one out of Laurie, tee hee :)

on 12/9/2001 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I actually bought and used a couple of these lip glosses before I realized that I cannot stand the overpowering scent. *Gag* Now, I usually like scented lip glosses, but this brand is a little too strong for my tastes. Other than that, I think the colors are nice, and I like the creamy consistency & the shine.

on 12/22/2001 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these glosses! The color Dreamy is a staple of mine that I wear just about everyday. If they ever stop making these I think I'll cry! They are full of shine and have great staying power, plus they are pretty cheap, only around $6. I also have First Blush which is a great natural pinky color. I cannot rave enough about these glosses, they are the best I have ever used!!

Popular Lip Glosses