Neutrogena moistureshine lipgloss

Filtered by age: 44-55
No Image

3.0

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I received the color Vita Plum as a gift. It is a a bronzed dark mauve/plum with shimmer. This color looked terrible against my fair skin tone. Has a fruity sweet scent that I do not like. This is not tacky or sticky on my lips. Does not have any staying power. It does dry out my lips. Contains parabens, lanolin and beeswax.

on 4/24/2016 5:47:00 PM

My lips started to feel rough like sandpaper and this has never happened to me before. I bought this lipgloss a couple of months ago and notice a moldy smell on the spongy applicator. Of course I stopped using it and my lips are back to normal. I've used lip products for many years and never had this problem!!! So disgusting!!! It was the Neutrogena lipgloss!!!

Pretty useless. You put it on and it's gone in about 15 minutes. The packaging is fine, however. Much better than the slanted tip, squeeze tube of the "soothing" one they market as well. L'Oreal is a much better deal with better colors and a longer-lasting formula. Still doesn't top MAC lip glass but for a cheap alternative, L'Oreal is better than this goo.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I just bought this in color #35, can't remember the name(looked at it and it's Chic). Just about the same color as my lips so it's a MLBB shade. I have not liked any gloss that I have purchased up until today. Virtually no scent or taste to speak of. I cannot handle some of these scents and tastes of glosses. This has a good amount of color and doesn't just slide off my lips in 30 minutes. I really am pleased. So far I have not noticed any peeling of my lips but will update if I do since I just got this on sale today at Walgreens. But so far so good!

Edit: I was reading through the reviews and noticed that the old reviews say this really stinks...well apparently they have fixed that because there's virtually no scent anymore. Scent is one of my pete peeves in lip products so it's OK with me! So if you are avoiding this because you think it stinks...please trying it now and see!

Another drugstore gem! These glosses have perfect pigment, lovely shades and they really do moisturize your lips! In fact, I could forgo lipbalms & just wear this to heal dry lips. When I wear this on a regular basis my lips are the softest they have ever been. My favorites are first blush & chic~I'm a cool LLL for reference.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Although most of the colors of this gloss are beautiful and the consistency was okay, I couldn't ignore the taste and smell of this gloss. It has a very strong Koolaid fruit punch smell, targeted for a younger crowd. I am enjoying the colors I have though but probably will not repurchase.

Popular Lip Glosses