Nuxe Spa Tonifique - Exfoliation

No Image

4.3

Aqua, sodium laureth sulfate, oryza sativa extract, polyquaternium-7, disodium cocoyl glutamate, juglans regia shell powder, litchi chinensis seed powder, glycerin, cocamidopropyl betaine, coco-glucoside, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, lactamide mea, luffa cylindrica extract, carapa guaianensis seed oil, bambusa arundinacea extract, mourera fluviatilis extract, stryphnodendron adstringes bark extract, bambusa vulgaris extract, parfum, sodium cocoyl glutamate, phenoxyethanol, sodium hydroxide, PPG-2 hydroxyethyl cocamide, methylparaben, phytic acid, chlorphenesin, sucrose, butylparaben, ethylparaben, serine, arginine, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, pca, alanine, propylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, threonine, maltodextrin, potassium sorbate, xantham gum, citral, butylphenyl methylpropional, limonene, linalool.

on 1/6/2008 8:17:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

very good body scrub, one of the best i ever tried. I love the tiny brown granulas in it, the smell which is not overpowering and also the texture of the product is great. It really exfoliates skin well and leaves it dewy-like...powders in this product make a good job together with exfoliation. Will surely buy again.

on 12/17/2007 4:52:00 PM

Comes in a hygenice squeeze bottle. Love love, Its goes on smooth like white chocolate with little tiny scrubbers that are not scratchy at all. At least you can feel it exfoliating. I use this in the shower and every morning. It leaves my skin smooth and soft and mousterized. I use the Nuxe Gentle alcohol free toner afterwards. I gotta say my skin glows.

on 4/17/2003 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This product (another one for half price from Pure Beauty!) smells really good. Can't quite place the scent, but kind of citrusy and sweet.
The product itself is ok - to me, the exfoliating grains feel a little more scratchy than they should. My skin does feel really soft and smooth after use.
I will happily use up the rest of the product, but don't think that I would repurchase at full price.