Uploaded by ashtraygirl11

price range

Reviews

fromNbrwn

2 months ago

My sister gave me a tube of this in a lighter shade which I liked so I went and bought a darker shade and it’s really good, now I don’t and never have worn foundation, so what I do is I wear this primer, top it with Mac skin finish powder and a bit of bronzer, and it seems to work for me.

It gives me a nice colour, it lasts and easy to apply.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

2.0

8 months ago

After finishing a deluxe sample of this primer, I must say that I don't really care for it. It didn't seem to work that well, and it smelled bad. Maybe I got a bad batch, but I didn't like the product's performance enough to bother buying a full size. There are less expensive primers I like better.

About reviewer (441 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

Oct/04/2018

This is the first primer I've ever owned, and I never realised how terrible it was until I branched out to other products.

Does it prolong makeup wear? No. Does it create a smooth canvas? No. Does it at least HYDRATE? No.
Surely it must at least blur your pores! Haha. No.

This primer makes absolutely 0 difference to the application & wear of daily makeup …

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (52 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

Jul/18/2018

I received a free tube with the purchase of the translucent powder which by the way is wonderful. This primer however was a disappointment. It does nothing for the skin and doesn't make my foundation last any longer. Not worth buying at all.

About reviewer (97 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

fromErnst

Jun/11/2018

I break out from this product. It does nothing for my foundation lasting what so ever.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

fromsaffya

Apr/10/2018

I received this as a sample when I bought their transculent powder. It came in a small tube, I have other Laura Mercier primers that are great but I use this when travelling, I've come to realise it's breaking me out, I thought it was a coincidence but on every occasion I use this I break out. My skin was so clear for so long and I use this and suddenly a huge breakout, very …Read more

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium Brown

HairRed

fromMya8

Feb/18/2018

Best primer I have tried! I have the oil free one as I have oily skin but gives me foundation longer wear and hold. Recommend it!

About reviewer (37 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium Brown

HairBlack

3.0
fromSjez

Jan/12/2018

Nothing special about this primer as far as I could tell, and the staying power isn't great. But it didn't break me out and plays well with the tinted moisturizer.

About reviewer (283 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

3.0

Jan/11/2018

It did help smooth my skin and blur pores and imperfections but I have oily skin and it broke me out and made my skin really oily by the end of the day. My nose was shiny AF! I only used it cuz my mum had bought it for me after loving it herself and I'd run out of my usual primer. I never usually get spots anymore but after 3 days of using this I had 4.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesHazel

May/21/2017

I'm a big fan of Laura Mercier products but not this one. I don't wear foundation make-up every day, so that might have something to do with the problems I've had with this product. The first time I bought it, the primer got rancid, it had an awful smell. I bought it a second time and the same thing happened. I would not buy this product again.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age56 & Over