Mary Kay Velocity Nail Enamel in Orange Pop

No Image

4.7

on 12/3/2008 2:59:00 PM

I love this color. It's a perfect, bright shade of orange. It goes on nicely without streaking. The only reason I said I wouldn't repurchase is because I never buy nail polishes, they are all given to me.

on 3/26/2005 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Probably the best shade of orange ever. A fruity true orange this wears well with out chipping and the color is just fabulous, great for summer. I wish MK would have made this permanent.

Eyes: Violet

Gosh i never realized how much i luved this stuff! it is the perfect-est wearable shade of orange. it is really orange. not a hint of coral, pink, peach, nothin. i wish Mary Kay made this a permanent color!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this polish! It is the coolest shade of orange polish I have ever come across. It has swirls of shimmer in the Fanta soda colored polish. Looks great on my toes. I will definately use this whole bottle up. Cool bottle too!

on 6/20/2003 2:36:00 AM

Very nice bright 'orange pop' color. It has sheer orange shimmer to it. I wear it on my toes and I love it. It seems to last about 6 days with no chipping!

on 4/17/2003 9:03:00 AM

It looks exactly like orange soda pop. There is a lot of pigment in it, I used 2 coats but could have gotten away with only 1 coat if pressed for time. Even though it is a frost, it has great staying power and even after 5 days and having my hands in water all the time I only have a couple of little chips. I can't wait to try the Mango Spice and Pink Bikini colors too! A plus is that the bottle and applicator is designed well and it was easy to use and apply.

Popular Polishes