Yves Saint Laurent Hydra Tech-Optimum Hydration Creme Spf 8

No Image

on 12/23/2006 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I found this to be a good product. The SPF is low and I don't think it is full spectrum but it works fine for those like me who aren't in the sun much if at all. I found it moisturising enough that I did not need a second moisturiser. The package was a convenient and sanitary pump bottle. The only complaints I had are that the amount you get is small and the price rather high.

on 10/15/2006 3:29:00 PM

I used not to like this much, but now I think my skin have changed and this is a great light moisturiser for the tropics. It doesn't seem to break out my super sensitive skin, and smell really nice! the texture isn't sticky and spread nicely too.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I was not impressed with this, as it was quite expensive for an average moisturizer. It worked well the first few days, but now it doesn't do much for me. I still have dry patches, and need to apply this more than once per day. Would not repurchase.
ETA: I don't know why, but I bought another tub of this. Bad idea! It sits on top of my skin, without sinking in, and after a while if I rub my face it sort of peels off. Yuck!