Yves Saint Laurent Hydra Tech-Optimum Hydration Creme Spf 8

No Image

on 12/23/2006 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I found this to be a good product. The SPF is low and I don't think it is full spectrum but it works fine for those like me who aren't in the sun much if at all. I found it moisturising enough that I did not need a second moisturiser. The package was a convenient and sanitary pump bottle. The only complaints I had are that the amount you get is small and the price rather high.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I was not impressed with this, as it was quite expensive for an average moisturizer. It worked well the first few days, but now it doesn't do much for me. I still have dry patches, and need to apply this more than once per day. Would not repurchase.
ETA: I don't know why, but I bought another tub of this. Bad idea! It sits on top of my skin, without sinking in, and after a while if I rub my face it sort of peels off. Yuck!

on 11/5/2005 1:27:00 PM

This creme worked well on most of my combination skin but when the weather got colder I still got dry patches! And the smell is pretty awful, does it have to be so strong?
I used up the 5 ml tester but won't purchase the full-size jar.

on 7/27/2004 11:09:00 AM

This product really keeps its promise of 24-hour hydration. I woke up the morning after applying and my skin still felt soft and moisturized. I really love the consistency, which is not too watery or too heavy. Light, pleasant scent. My only complaint is the low SPF. I prefer to wear at least SPF 15.