4.1

Aqua/Water/Eau, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Myristate, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Pentylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearyl Heptanoate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Glucoside, Polysorbate 20, Parfum/Fragrance, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Unsaponifiables, Tetrasodium EDTA, Limonene, Commiphora Myrrha Resin Extract, Lecithin, Sodium PCA, Tapioca Starch, Dehydroacetic Acid, Palmitoyl Myristyl Serinate, Linalool, Caramel, Disodium EDTA, Morus Alba Root Extract, Citronellol, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Geraniol, Eugenol, Tocopherol, BHT

on 11/16/2017 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

love it!!
This is my holy grail hand cream. I've used this on and off for years, but always come back to it. The smell is fantastic and the cream sinks in beautifully without lingering greasiness. It leaves my bare nails and cuticles looking soft and smooth, as well.

Luckily I decided to purchase a 40ml sample size of this on e-bay rather than fork out for the full-size. The pros: it isn't overly greasy, it sinks in quite well and moisturises reasonably well too but the cons are: it stinks! Good god it is like some kind of granny perfume from the 1930's, just horrible. For a brand so big on 'plant extracts' I don't know why any kind of perfume, other than essential oils was even required in this product. I also find that it doesn't do the utmost best job at keeping my hands supple. In a nutshell there are better hand creams out there at prices that are less than this one. Not the worst by a long shot, in fact almost quite good, but I just can't get past that dreadful smell!

on 8/19/2017 6:29:00 PM

Definitely not a heavy duty treatment for seriously dry/chapped hands, but it doesn't claim to be one, so no complaints on that matter. IMO it is fantastic cream to use during the day. Takes care of skin and nails/cuticles as well. Sinks in within a couple of minutes and leaves no greasy feel. Classy looking tube with no frills, very elegant. I personally love the smell, although I can understand how it may not be appealing to some people. The price... well, I wouldn't mind if it were cheaper, but heck, I love this cream and I'm willing to pay if it works.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Pros:
- non sticky, non greasy
- absorbs well and fast
- pleasant smell
- improves skin quality (smooths and evens skin tone, minimize lines)

Cons:
- don't moisturize enough for those who really need moisture (definitely not for very dry or cracked skin)

I prefer Elemis hand cream, but I'll buy this one again.

on 11/12/2017 10:38:00 AM

This is the best handcream all time! But the smell.....its so bad not fresh

Expensive but the only hand cream which stops my fingertips becoming raw. Non-greasy and quickly absorbed with a delicate, very Clarins scent. I've sometimes been lucky and found a 200gr tube for around £30.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Pros:
- Is not greasy
- Absorbs quickly
- Doesn’t stink
- Supposedly also helps nails/cuticles

Cons:
- Crazy expensive ($28 USD for 3.4 oz)
- Smell is not amazing, just OK (+not too strong, dissipates quickly)
- Doesn’t moisturize that well (the flip side of not being greasy + absorbing well)
- Doesn’t last through handwashing which is what I really wanted
- Boring packaging (I know most people don’t care about this but I am a packaging nut + a $30 tiny tube should be nice to look at)
- Claims to reduce the appearance of age spots, but it does not

I will not repurchase, it’s nothing to write home about and it’s too expensive.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I am a devoted Clarins user. This cream however, i simply ADORE. It feels very luxurious, nourishing and self-indulgent when I apply it on my skin. My hands just look beautiful, smooth and ready to show off anywhere. It is pricey, but it's just so worth it. Your age is first gonna show on your hands. I can see how this would delay wrinkles when used long-termed. If you ask me, skincare is one of the things worth investing more.

on 1/21/2016 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

This and Dermalogica are my favourite hand creams. Clarins in particular is lovely cream, it feels quite rich but absorbs easily, with no sticky residue. Has a gentle feminine scent

The tube lasts for ages - worth paying a little more for quality product

on 5/17/2016 10:24:00 AM

Absolutely the best hand and nail cream! Love the texture, made skin hydrated, love the smell, slightly expensive than other brand but definitely worth every penny! Love it so much and use the 100ml tube on a daily basis day and night :)

Popular Lotions / Creams