4.1

Aqua/Water/Eau, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Myristate, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Pentylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearyl Heptanoate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Glucoside, Polysorbate 20, Parfum/Fragrance, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Unsaponifiables, Tetrasodium EDTA, Limonene, Commiphora Myrrha Resin Extract, Lecithin, Sodium PCA, Tapioca Starch, Dehydroacetic Acid, Palmitoyl Myristyl Serinate, Linalool, Caramel, Disodium EDTA, Morus Alba Root Extract, Citronellol, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Geraniol, Eugenol, Tocopherol, BHT

Expensive but the only hand cream which stops my fingertips becoming raw. Non-greasy and quickly absorbed with a delicate, very Clarins scent. I've sometimes been lucky and found a 200gr tube for around £30.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Pros:
- non sticky, non greasy
- absorbs well and fast
- pleasant smell
- improves skin quality (smooths and evens skin tone, minimize lines)

Cons:
- don't moisturize enough for those who really need moisture (definitely not for very dry or cracked skin)

I prefer Elemis hand cream, it has similar properties but gives better result.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Pros:
- Is not greasy
- Absorbs quickly
- Doesn’t stink
- Supposedly also helps nails/cuticles

Cons:
- Crazy expensive ($28 USD for 3.4 oz)
- Smell is not amazing, just OK (+not too strong, dissipates quickly)
- Doesn’t moisturize that well (the flip side of not being greasy + absorbing well)
- Doesn’t last through handwashing which is what I really wanted
- Boring packaging (I know most people don’t care about this but I am a packaging nut + a $30 tiny tube should be nice to look at)
- Claims to reduce the appearance of age spots, but it does not

I will not repurchase, it’s nothing to write home about and it’s too expensive.

on 5/17/2016 10:24:00 AM

Absolutely the best hand and nail cream! Love the texture, made skin hydrated, love the smell, slightly expensive than other brand but definitely worth every penny! Love it so much and use the 100ml tube on a daily basis day and night :)

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I am a devoted Clarins user. This cream however, i simply ADORE. It feels very luxurious, nourishing and self-indulgent when I apply it on my skin. My hands just look beautiful, smooth and ready to show off anywhere. It is pricey, but it's just so worth it. Your age is first gonna show on your hands. I can see how this would delay wrinkles when used long-termed. If you ask me, skincare is one of the things worth investing more.

on 1/21/2016 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

This and Dermalogica are my favourite hand creams. Clarins in particular is lovely cream, it feels quite rich but absorbs easily, with no sticky residue. Has a gentle feminine scent

The tube lasts for ages - worth paying a little more for quality product

on 12/29/2015 4:51:00 PM

Non sticky, quickly absorbed, leaves no residue, lightly scented and moisturizing enough to be one of my favorite hand creams.

I recently went to a Clarins event at Ulta. If you made purchase of a certain amount you got some really awesome free goodies. I bought this for my Mom. She has really, really dry skin on her hands from years and years of tending bar and waitressing. She loves it. It really has helped make her hands smooth and soft. They don't crack and peel any longer now that she has been using this. It's like the mother of all hand creams out there. It is really that amazing. A bit pricey at 35 bucks a tube but a little goes a long, long way. Plus she's my Mom she deserves it. Well worth the investment if you have super dry hands.

on 6/9/2015 2:37:00 PM

Never been overly impressed with any one particular hand cream but have got to say - this is good. Definitely seen and felt an improvement in the condition of my hands. I swim a lot and my nails and skin take the toll but this cream really seems to be helping. Also, it may be improving the dark spots that are just beginning to appear on my hands. The only negative point in my opinion is the scent, for some reason it reminds me of nicoteen - or should I say the fragrances used in smokers air-fresheners and the like to mask the smell of cigarettes...Is it citronella? Maybe it's just me, but every time I apply this it makes me gag. Luckily the scent doesn't last long and the results are good - so I'll stick with it - for now.

on 6/1/2015 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is the mother of all hand creams out there and believe me I think I 've tried them all. I work in health care so I intensively wash my hands with soap every 30 min or so and wear gloves all day long .
This cream sinks immediately after applying it , leaves your hands nice and soft with a velvet feel instead of greasy . It also seems to heal cracks and softens cuticles . The smell is a bit unusual but it dissipates in 1 min or so after application .
Could not recommend it enough !