Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream

Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream

4.1

Aqua/Water/Eau, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Myristate, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Pentylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearyl Heptanoate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Glucoside, Polysorbate 20, Parfum/Fragrance, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Unsaponifiables, Tetrasodium EDTA, Limonene, Commiphora Myrrha Resin Extract, Lecithin, Sodium PCA, Tapioca Starch, Dehydroacetic Acid, Palmitoyl Myristyl Serinate, Linalool, Caramel, Disodium EDTA, Morus Alba Root Extract, Citronellol, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Geraniol, Eugenol, Tocopherol, BHT

on 5/17/2016 10:24:00 AM

Absolutely the best hand and nail cream! Love the texture, made skin hydrated, love the smell, slightly expensive than other brand but definitely worth every penny! Love it so much and use the 100ml tube on a daily basis day and night :)

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I am a devoted Clarins user. This cream however, i simply ADORE. It feels very luxurious, nourishing and self-indulgent when I apply it on my skin. My hands just look beautiful, smooth and ready to show off anywhere. It is pricey, but it's just so worth it. Your age is first gonna show on your hands. I can see how this would delay wrinkles when used long-termed. If you ask me, skincare is one of the things worth investing more.

To Read all 157 Reviews, Login or Join

on 1/21/2016 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

This and Dermalogica are my favourite hand creams. Clarins in particular is lovely cream, it feels quite rich but absorbs easily, with no sticky residue. Has a gentle feminine scent

The tube lasts for ages - worth paying a little more for quality product

on 12/29/2015 4:51:00 PM

Non sticky, quickly absorbed, leaves no residue, lightly scented and moisturizing enough to be one of my favorite hand creams.

I recently went to a Clarins event at Ulta. If you made purchase of a certain amount you got some really awesome free goodies. I bought this for my Mom. She has really, really dry skin on her hands from years and years of tending bar and waitressing. She loves it. It really has helped make her hands smooth and soft. They don't crack and peel any longer now that she has been using this. It's like the mother of all hand creams out there. It is really that amazing. A bit pricey at 35 bucks a tube but a little goes a long, long way. Plus she's my Mom she deserves it. Well worth the investment if you have super dry hands.

on 6/9/2015 2:37:00 PM

Never been overly impressed with any one particular hand cream but have got to say - this is good. Definitely seen and felt an improvement in the condition of my hands. I swim a lot and my nails and skin take the toll but this cream really seems to be helping. Also, it may be improving the dark spots that are just beginning to appear on my hands. The only negative point in my opinion is the scent, for some reason it reminds me of nicoteen - or should I say the fragrances used in smokers air-fresheners and the like to mask the smell of cigarettes...Is it citronella? Maybe it's just me, but every time I apply this it makes me gag. Luckily the scent doesn't last long and the results are good - so I'll stick with it - for now.

on 6/1/2015 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is the mother of all hand creams out there and believe me I think I 've tried them all. I work in health care so I intensively wash my hands with soap every 30 min or so and wear gloves all day long .
This cream sinks immediately after applying it , leaves your hands nice and soft with a velvet feel instead of greasy . It also seems to heal cracks and softens cuticles . The smell is a bit unusual but it dissipates in 1 min or so after application .
Could not recommend it enough !

on 5/4/2015 3:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I don't know if Clarins reformulated this cream, but it doesn't seem as moisturizing as it was in 2011. I actually had an old tube to compare with the new one I bought, and the cream is now slightly thinner. The cream leaves a pleasant feeling on my hands, but the moisturization doesn't last long and doesn't heal any cracks. However, I like that it never makes hands greasy, so I can apply it during daytime. Another bonus is that it softens cuticles pretty well.

Because there are more moisturizing and cheaper hand creams on the market, I would not repurchase.

Yes it moisturizes and softens my hands but so do many cheaper drugstore hand creams. I have very fragile nails and I haven't seen any major strengthening effect this products claims to do. I love the scent however more than the drugstore equals.

on 1/3/2015 9:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This hand cream has a light lemon scent than dissipates quickly. It's not greasy but it provides sufficient moisture for my dry hands and it seems to strengthen my dry and weak nails.