no images

price range

Reviews

fromNitala

Nov/24/2013

This stuff smells great and does a decent job of protecting my lips in the winter time but I prefer the one in the little pot. The only reason I would buy this one over the other one is because I prefer the stick format.

About reviewer (90 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

Jul/09/2013

I find this lip balm "sits" on my lips more than moisturizes them. I like the smell and the pretty red tint. Not to mention the good price ($6 in Canada). Would I buy this again? Probably yes

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium

Sep/26/2008

I always have this with me wherever I go. I love the natural red tinge on my lips and I love how it smells. However, it doesn't really help moistourise dry lips.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

Apr/04/2008

This has a nice strawberry smell to it and gives a little red tint. I like the screw-on top. I don't find that it moisturizes my lips and it doesn't have a long lasting power. I think that it is slightly over-priced but I think that about most lip balms are anyway.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

May/13/2006

Reasonably price, gives great colour and makes my lips feel like they are truly pampered, i have two my other one is misplaced. The packaging is quite cute and the reason it has lasted so long is that i have so many lip products that it's absurd!

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination

fromkyasha

Feb/27/2005

adds natural red color, but with a lil oopmh. this is my daily lipwear. i don't mind the pot. OK staying power. I think this is discontinued though :(

About reviewer (214 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBlack

Dec/20/2004

This was one of the first Body Shop products I bought. I wish there was one near me. =(

Anyways, this is great stuff. It smells and tastes AMAZING (reminds me of strawberry candy), and leaves a red tint to your lips. However it is a bit thick to me, so I mostly use it at night. Whenever I use it during the day I keep a lip brush with me. I hate how it's in pot form.

About reviewer (209 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairRed, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

1.0

Aug/30/2004

smells great, but it does not moisturize well.it doesn't stay on my lips long enough too.ive bought 2 pots--the first one i threw away and the second one(i wanted to give it another chance) i gave to a friend

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (87 reviews)

SkinVery Oily

HairBrown

Jun/22/2004

This smells yummy! That aside, it really moisturises my lips, leaving it soft the next day! No complains with it whatsoever.

About reviewer (171 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlack

Jun/18/2004

I use my mommy's *heehee* I like how it shows- glossy- and I also like how it's not that sticky. Not exactly a perfect balm's texture, but good. I enjoy the scent, it's yummy. All I don't like is how the gloss doesn't really last that long.

About reviewer (89 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral