The Body Shop Last Strawberry Lip Balm

No Image

3.9

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 11/24/2013 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This stuff smells great and does a decent job of protecting my lips in the winter time but I prefer the one in the little pot. The only reason I would buy this one over the other one is because I prefer the stick format.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I find this lip balm "sits" on my lips more than moisturizes them. I like the smell and the pretty red tint. Not to mention the good price ($6 in Canada). Would I buy this again? Probably yes

on 9/26/2008 1:46:00 AM

I always have this with me wherever I go. I love the natural red tinge on my lips and I love how it smells. However, it doesn't really help moistourise dry lips.

on 4/4/2008 5:07:00 PM

This has a nice strawberry smell to it and gives a little red tint. I like the screw-on top. I don't find that it moisturizes my lips and it doesn't have a long lasting power. I think that it is slightly over-priced but I think that about most lip balms are anyway.

Reasonably price, gives great colour and makes my lips feel like they are truly pampered, i have two my other one is misplaced. The packaging is quite cute and the reason it has lasted so long is that i have so many lip products that it's absurd!

on 2/27/2005 10:31:00 AM

adds natural red color, but with a lil oopmh. this is my daily lipwear. i don't mind the pot. OK staying power. I think this is discontinued though :(

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This was one of the first Body Shop products I bought. I wish there was one near me. =(

Anyways, this is great stuff. It smells and tastes AMAZING (reminds me of strawberry candy), and leaves a red tint to your lips. However it is a bit thick to me, so I mostly use it at night. Whenever I use it during the day I keep a lip brush with me. I hate how it's in pot form.

on 8/30/2004 1:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

smells great, but it does not moisturize well.it doesn't stay on my lips long enough too.ive bought 2 pots--the first one i threw away and the second one(i wanted to give it another chance) i gave to a friend

This smells yummy! That aside, it really moisturises my lips, leaving it soft the next day! No complains with it whatsoever.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I use my mommy's *heehee* I like how it shows- glossy- and I also like how it's not that sticky. Not exactly a perfect balm's texture, but good. I enjoy the scent, it's yummy. All I don't like is how the gloss doesn't really last that long.