Marc Jacobs Venetia handbag - all colors

No Image

4.8

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This bag is a great buy. I can use it with just about anything. There is more than enough room for all of my things. This bag isnt cheap, but didnt break th ebank either and I absolutely adore Marc Jacobs and most all of their products. This is a bag that you wont be dissapointed in.

Luv anything MJ. The best ever!!! Plus, it's like, super cheap, so my daddy doesn't take away my credit card.

on 9/16/2004 12:36:00 AM

This was love at first sight for me. I absolutely love this bag! It's right up there with the Luella Bartley Giselle tote; which will be my next eventual purchase. This tote is snazzy and has enough room for ALL the stuff I need to carry! Love, love, love it.

on 9/14/2004 3:07:00 AM

I love this bag! I use it as a document holder, carry gym stuff, regular handbag. This bag can be dressed up or down with any attire.

on 1/26/2004 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is the perfect bag for toting around all the stuff I find myself stashing into other bags. It's spacious and is probably the strongest, sturdiest bag I own. I purchased this just a few days ago in spring '04's new Geranium shade, an absolutely stunning pinkish-berry that just screams glamour and fun. I just can't stop admiring it! I definitely recommend this - you will get your money's worth with this bag. continued >>

on 4/16/2003 3:15:00 AM

I have a camel Venetia with blue suede lining from the first collection of MJ bags in 2001. I love this bag, and it's definitely better constructed than the newer fabric-lined ones. Weighs a ton, though.