Au Courant Pressed Mineral Powder Foundation

Filtered by age: 30-35
Au Courant Pressed Mineral Powder Foundation

1 review

on 1/12/2007 3:42:00 PM

I am not regretting spending $35. for this foundation! It is THE perfect mineral pressed powder w/ an SPF 8 in it. I'm comparing this to Pur Minerals pressed powder, and Au Courant is by far a superior product- Hands down! With Pur Minerals, there is less color choice and your face becomes oily after only wearing it for 1-2 hours. You also get this chalky,cakey-ness in your expression lines and it doesn't last all day. Pur Minerals doesn't sink into the skin very good. With Au Courant, there is absolutely no shine (and I have an oily T-zone), and no cakiness. Au Courant is natural, light difusing, gives all the coverage you need (or don't). It's totally buildable for the amount of coverage you want, and gives you that "Bare Skin" look. It melts into your skin and becomes part of your skin, is the best way I can describe it. Like a miracle!

I was a Mac Studio Fix wearer for years, and always hated how it created an oil slick on my face. I was a "C3" in Mac, so I chose Au Courant's "Cream", which is for Light to Medium-Light skinned tones. It has enough yellow in it and is not at all pink. They will also custom blend colors for you if you need it. I ordered this on-line, and it shipped quickly (5 days), and they threw in a free sunless tanning spray.

This products looks a lot like Mac's Studio Fix, and is WAY better. The minerals are 1000 times better for your skin, and you won't break out with this. I've slept in it, and have not gotten acne. I've gotten so many compliments on my skin after using this product. Au Courant has been used by many modeling agencies and Hollywood TV sets, and it's no wonder why. You feel like you've just stepped out of a Rodeo Drive, Make-up artist's studio to get ready for a red carpet event. And the best part about it is that you get that Hollywood look without the price. I'll be buying more from Au Courant, most definitely.