L'Oreal Paris Color Juice in Sand Dollar

4.5

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a very sparkly creamy pink shade. I love the floral scent of these and they add a lot of shine to my lips. This is a nice sheer gloss for natural days when yu don't want to wear a lot of color. This lasts for a long time on my lips without wearing off. I would purcahse this again when I run out.

I missed the Belle De Shell collection when it was in stores so I was thrilled when I found someone willing to swap this Colour Juice. It reminds me a lot of the old Cotton Candy CJ, only this one has tons of glitter. I mean TONS of glitter. I love glitter, but this one might have too much glitter even for me. The milky pink shade is gorgeous though.

And like all the other CJs, it has great lasting power and that nice scent.

Now I know what all the hype is about...CJ's rock!! There is hardly any color in this particular shade therefore it looks fab on pigmented lips like mine or over your favorite lip product. I will not be buying any more Juicy Tubes...now that I have joined the CJ bandwagon. The only problem I have is the fact that most of the colors I've seen have glitter in them...but it's small and not too gritty...and for the price, why complain? The size is also outstanding.

I bought this on a whim, and its the best lip gloss I've purchased in a while. The color is perfect, the texture is thick, but not super-sticky. I find the scent a bit on the funky, kiddie-cosmetic side, but its not bothersome. Overall, a very good buy.

This is in the Belle de Shell summer collection and if you see it, you MUST get it because it may be gone forevermore! It looks like a super light peachy color with micro-glitter (multi-colored) in the tube, but goes on even more beautiful! I can't wear peach, but I can wear this. Worn alone, it looks clear with glitter. Over other lip colors, it's especially beautiful -- adds glitter and shine. I wore this over Jordana Natural lip liner -- very pretty. I love the fruity taste of these too! Okay -- now go get it!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I think this is part of the summer 2003 collection, because it was in a brand new display at Walgreen's. I picked it up on a whim, and I'm quite glad that I did! Sand dollar looks like a very light, sparkly sheer peach in the tube, just a tiny bit opaque. Once on you can really see the multi-color glitter, and it is so pretty! The glitter colors are similar to MAC Snowgirl, but much smaller and finer texture. I will admit it feels a little gritty on, but nothing too bothersome. Tastes good too, kind of fruity. Looks great on its own and would be pretty over almost any lipstick.