John Masters Organics Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler

Joh Masters Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler

1 review

on 4/21/2006 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Okay guys. this is an update on my last review for this product. Previously when using this product I had been following the directions on the website for John Masters and mixing it with the Swet orange and silk Protein styling gel, which was giving me really bad drying results. After taking a break and trying all these other expensive pructs that dont work to lay down my thick coarse wavy hair, I decided to try this again. but this time I used it alone. I really like the way it lays down all of my flyaways, it holds like agel without any stiffness and it gives the hair a nice natural shine and smooth and silky feel. Now I can just put this in my hair right after washing it and my hair looks soo nice and smooth. this is a great product for African american hair that is wavy but thick and kinda unruly. It's not drying like gel and seems to help with growth too.