John Masters Organics Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
John Masters Organics Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler
Joh Masters Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I think this conditioner/detangler would be great for those with fine hair that don't want their to be weighed down and that don't have a severe frizzy hair or flyaways problem.
Unfortunately, my hair is very thick and terribly frizzy at times and this product couldn't tame the mane. I had to use more of this to have my hair conditioned and even after that, I needed to use a leave-in conditioner. That might be because the shampoo I used before this was the Alaffia Neem & Shea shampoo which is quite drying but, I know that even with other shampoos, I didn't feel like this nourished my dry hair like I was hoping it would. This conditioner is a little too light for me.
It's a shame because it is a costly product. I like the simple packaging and it doesn't have a bad scent for a natural product. But, I learned that I need a heavy-duty conditioner that can moisturize without weighing my hair down to the trick and this wasn't it. The search continues!

on 12/4/2009 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This works very well on my hair. My hair is a couple inches longer than shoulder length and fine. I had very dry damaged hair for a long time. Last year I switched to only using al John Masters Organics shampoos and conditioners and my hair hasn't looked this healthy and shiny in years. On the days I don't deep condition I use the detangler as a leave in conditioner and it's magical. You don't need a lot though. If you put on too much it will weigh your hair down and make it look a little greasy . Overall I love it and I will definetly be buying again!