John Masters Organics Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler

John Masters Organics Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler
Joh Masters Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler

4.3

on 5/4/2011 1:35:00 AM

This is my 1st review on MUA. Love this product as it's organic and therefore has no silicones. Most of the other conditioners which help to detangle my hair are full of 'cones, so I am like "tricked" into thinking product is good & detangles but if left with lots of build-up & oily hair.

Most importantly, it WORKS well as a detangler and conditioner. My hair is super SUPER tangled/ tangly. I cannot comb my wet hair at all and if a good conditioner doesn't exist in this world, I would have chopped off all my locks and have a boy-like short crop.

Unlike what other reviews have said, I do not feel that this Detangler is heavy, sticky, etc. In fact, I use it both as a rinse-off and a leave-in (had to, coz my hair is the most tangled bunch of locks in the world or so I think, haha). Btw, I am located in Singapore, where the weather is summer & hot 365 days a year.

I love the smell too. Citrus like smell that makes me feel refreshed after my bath. The only thing I do not like about this item is the price. Though it is available by distributers in Singapore, I pay like USD23 which is like Sing$30! In US, it retails for USD16 online with free shipping and people already feel it's expensive. Perhaps I might grabt botles of the larger 35 fl oz if I ever holiday in the US.

Best part of John Masters product - they are NOT tested on animals! Such a company is definitely my top choice when it comes to buying any skincare, shampoo, cream, etc.

on 9/20/2008 9:43:00 PM

A good softening conditioner with a really pleasant scent. Can also be applied as a leave on conditioner although I do it only on at the ends of my hair. It is alright for slightly dry hair but those with very dry hair should go for something stronger.

on 1/31/2004 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Love this stuff - smells lovely and leaves my hair so sleek and smooth after washing. High price tag, but well worth it compared to Fekkai, Phyto, Furterer - and it's organic, too.