John Masters Organics Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
John Masters Organics Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler
Joh Masters Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler

on 3/31/2017 11:31:00 PM

This is by far the best leave in I have ever used. I also use it as a detangler and it's great, but it's just so much better as a leave in. I have waist length wavy hair and I apply a quarter size amount to my damp hair and let it air dry and it adds so much moisture and a bit of texture and light hold. I love the smell and the ingredients are pretty impressive. I have a two year old son who loves to have his hair styled and it adds just enough soft hold to last all day without having to use a hair gel with drying alcohols and chemicals on his sensitive skin. It's been a great buy even if it's got a bit of a higher price tag it's definitely worth the $$.

Got a sample of this from Ulta & I swear it's one of the best leave in conditioners I've ever used (and I've tried a lot.) My other faves are Paul Mitchell & Morrocan Oil. This John Masters rates right up there -maybe even bumped those other two down. It smells great too. I'm not a big fan of neroli but this is very pleasant. I'm definitely looking to buy a full size when this sample runs out -I was actually a little worried that I might not be able to find it! Glad to see it's not some one off product.

I used this as my conditioner and let it sit on my hair for around 5 to 10 minutes during my pregnancy ( Thanks to my daughter, I started using all Organics/ natural hair/skin care products since I found out I was pregnant ). My hair became so smooth and looked healthy and shine. Overall, I liked it but it was not the best I used.

on 4/15/2013 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

My fine hair becomes flat and greasy. Works better on my husband's dry hair as a leave-in conditioner.

on 10/19/2012 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I have bought this on and off through the years, but always come back to it! I have heavily highlighted blonde hair and use a lot of different products to bring back moisture. i use this only as a leave in because it is not moisturizing enough to use as a regular conditioner. I only use it on the midshaft down and it is great to detangle my dry hair without feeling like it is all snapping off. I have wavy to curly hair and like the way it defrizzes and it also works well with other products (all of my silicone laden ones!). I definitely feel that it is worth a try and I dont find it heavy at all probably because my hair is dry. If you have very fine hair I would definitely try it as a rinse out first. I feel like this serves as a detangling product and styling product in one. I still use other defrizzers and gel, but really dont have to!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is what it says it is, a detangler. It's not a heavy-duty conditioner, and I know back when I had a full head of highlights this would have had a conditioning impact of zero, but on natural hair it's perfect and just what I need for detangling and keeping static at bay. I use it with the Zinc & Sage shampoo and I think I'm on my fourth bottle. I'll definitely keep repurchasing it. I adore the citrus-y fragrance too!

on 6/11/2011 3:06:00 PM

This conditioner i way to light for my hair. It does absolutely nothing for my dry hair. Think it's better suited for fine hair that doesn't need a lot of moisturizing.

on 1/25/2011 2:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This conditioner smells great and feels really smooth. I really wanted to like it, but even thou it does detangle my color treated, long, thick hair, it also leaves it greasy and heavy. I really can't use this at all.

on 12/4/2010 12:15:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I expected more than that. The scent is really nice but it did absolutely nothing to my colored hair. It cuts off all the volume so it might work well on curly hair but i wouldn't recommend this for straight hair.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is literally what it claims to be: a detangler. Aside from the divine smell and texture, it really allows me to brush my wet hair super smoothly. It also works well in treating and preventing split ends. It is perfect when used in conjunction with the Lavender and Rosemary Shampoo from the same brand. Some people use it as a leave-on conditioner but I find this usage to be too heavy on my hair, it kind of leaves it greasy, so I prefer to rinse the product off after a few minutes from the application. Expensive (16) but worh every penn. I honestly don't think there will ever be a better conditioner out there. Will repurchase again and again!