John Masters Organics Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler

3.4

on 10/29/2015 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Impressive as a leave in conditioner and rinse out, although my hair needs a lot. It has good slip and adds softness. It does not drag out my curls or make them feel like there is residue. I will certainly run through a bottle quickly since my hair is long. I like the ingredient list and the fact that this can be found at my local Whole Foods and Ulta.

on 8/12/2010 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is the best product I've tried from John Masters, but that's saying very little. My hair is long and damaged from heat and color, so I need a conditioner that's very moisturizing and nurturing. This detangled somewhat, but left my hair a bit straw-like and not very soft or manageable. At least it smells nice and has organic ingredients.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I am a sucker for all things by John Masters and this is no exception. On the suggestion of my sister I tried this. Delish! I use this as a leave in conditioner and let my hair air dry, as I found it's not moisturizing enough if I rinse out. So soft and silky and the neroli smell is to die for. It's permanently replaced my Frederic Fekkai Glossing Cream.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Unfortunately his product line reminded me of Jonathan Product line. Expensive, pumped as natural and leaves my hair dry, frizzy and crunchy.

on 4/21/2006 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Okay guys. this is an update on my last review for this product. Previously when using this product I had been following the directions on the website for John Masters and mixing it with the Swet orange and silk Protein styling gel, which was giving me really bad drying results. After taking a break and trying all these other expensive pructs that dont work to lay down my thick coarse wavy hair, I decided to try this again. but this time I used it alone. I really like the way it lays down all of my flyaways, it holds like agel without any stiffness and it gives the hair a nice natural shine and smooth and silky feel. Now I can just put this in my hair right after washing it and my hair looks soo nice and smooth. this is a great product for African american hair that is wavy but thick and kinda unruly. It's not drying like gel and seems to help with growth too.