John Masters Organics Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler

Joh Masters Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler

3.5

on 1/20/2009 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I think some people want this to be a traditional conditioner. It isn't - the bottle even says detangler. WIth that said, it smells great. My hair is very long and snarls easily, but it's in good condition. If I don't put conditioner or detangler on it, it is painful to comb post-shower. This stuff helps detangle wonderfully. If you are looking for something to solve other hair issues, perhaps a traditional thicker conditioner would be better.

on 1/11/2009 9:52:00 AM

Found this too light for my coarse and dry hair as a rinse out conditioner but is good as a leave in one - doesnt weigh my hair down leaving it lovely and soft. LOvely smell and would probably repurchase but wouldnt be an absolute necessity if i had a thrifty month.

on 6/21/2008 8:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really wanted this product to work for me because it's all natural/organic and it smells great, but after 3 weeks of using it (I usually wash my hair every day or every other day if I'm busy), my hair was so weighed down with residue that it would start to feel greasy less than 8-10 hours after washing my hair. After 24 hours, my scalp would be itching and my hair would feel stiff, coarse and greasy. Plus it was making it break out in sebaceous cysts along my cheeks and forehead. So unfortunately, this just didn't work for me.

on 7/22/2003 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a lightweight leave-in with a nice scent. I like to mix it with styling products (gels and creams) when I wear my hair wavy/curly to help keep it soft. I also like it use it when I blow dry my hair straight to help protect the hair strands. I alternate between this and my BWC Leave-In, which I also like.