John Masters Citrus & Neroli Detangler

Filtered by skin type : Normal
John Masters Citrus & Neroli Detangler

4.8

Got a sample of this from Ulta & I swear it's one of the best leave in conditioners I've ever used (and I've tried a lot.) My other faves are Paul Mitchell & Morrocan Oil. This John Masters rates right up there -maybe even bumped those other two down. It smells great too. I'm not a big fan of neroli but this is very pleasant. I'm definitely looking to buy a full size when this sample runs out -I was actually a little worried that I might not be able to find it! Glad to see it's not some one off product.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I'm obsessed with the smell, its luxurious and uplifting at the same time. Also it detangles and conditions lightly in a non-greasy way which is what I look for in a detangler! I would say it's medium weight so it could be too much for super fine/thin hair and maybe not enough for super coarse/dry hair?

on 4/2/2012 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really liked this product. It was too light for me to use as a regular conditioner, but worked amazingly well as a leave in conditioner. When I used it this way, it left my hair super soft and frizz free. I prefer to use unscented products, so I will defintely try the unscented version of this.

on 10/24/2011 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is by far one of the best organic conditioners I've used. My hair is fine and my scalp gets oily easily. This conditioner balances everything out. My hair is left soft yet bouncy. Plus I absolutely love Neroli, so the scent is a super plus.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I'm not usually a fan of natural/organic products...I like the idea of less chemicals and no harsh ingredients but normally am not impressed with the results. I LOVE this conditioner though. It's super lightweight so I alternate it with a deep conditioning treatment, but it still hydrates my hair and leaves it super soft without weighing it down. And I love the smell, it's very refreshing and clean. I got it for $22.50 from the Canadian site ebeauty.ca: http://bit.ly/nVDyfG but I'll definitely look for it next time I'm in the states!

on 3/25/2009 12:01:00 PM

FINALLY! I have FINALLY found a detangler that actually WORKS! Yes, a detangler that REALLY DETANGLES... And a wonderful bonus of a fantastic smell !!!! (Lots of very fine, long, straight, color-treated hair). CanNOT say enough good things about this product...!

I've been using this both as a leave-in and as rinse-out treatment. As a leave-in, I used just a pea-size amount on slightly-toweled dried hair which was just enough to hold my waves and did not weigh my hair down. As a rinse-out, I used a lot (as it's a very light weight conditioner). You could also use it as a cond-wash, but it's pretty expensive for that purpose. It left my hair very smooth, soft and bouncy. It has a very mild lovely citrus scent.

on 10/24/2004 8:42:00 AM

I love this product. I received a generous sample in a swap. It smells amazing. I put just a bit in my hair after using my regular shampoo and conditioner (matrix sleek look). I did not rinse it out. My hair was so soft and completely frizz free. Although it's an expensive product, when using it as I have, you only need a tiny bit so it will last a long time.