John Masters Organics Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler

John Masters Organics Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler
Joh Masters Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler

on 12/4/2009 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This works very well on my hair. My hair is a couple inches longer than shoulder length and fine. I had very dry damaged hair for a long time. Last year I switched to only using al John Masters Organics shampoos and conditioners and my hair hasn't looked this healthy and shiny in years. On the days I don't deep condition I use the detangler as a leave in conditioner and it's magical. You don't need a lot though. If you put on too much it will weigh your hair down and make it look a little greasy . Overall I love it and I will definetly be buying again!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I am allergic to most conditioners because of the fabric softener ingredients used in them, including many "natural" products - and this has several things in it that I try to avoid. Coconut and jojoba oils, wheat protein, all dry my hair out, herbal extracts/oils that tend to burn my skin, and aloe, which can burn me on occasion. So needless to say, I would not have gone anywhere near this product a year ago, but I've just been desperate to find something I can use. Most conditioners are just too heavy for my fine, but abundant hair, and I need something mid-weight. At first I really liked this, but within an hour my hair felt somewhat coated and oily (and my hair is slightly dry). I wouldn't consider it heavy, just oily - and I only used a pea-size amount. I had to wash it off, I felt a little overwhelmed by it. The smell is nice and I can see where many people would really like this. It also burned my hands and ears a little, so not for me

on 1/31/2004 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Love this stuff - smells lovely and leaves my hair so sleek and smooth after washing. High price tag, but well worth it compared to Fekkai, Phyto, Furterer - and it's organic, too.