John Masters Organics Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler

John Masters Organics Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler
Joh Masters Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler

3.9

on 7/22/2006 6:59:00 AM

Paired with the Evening Primrose shampoo, my hair comes out very soft and manageable, even in 96 degree hot muggy Atlanta weather. My hair has better sheen than it's seen in a long time, even without the silcone de-frizzers I had always included in my blow dry ritual. Lighweight plastic container has convenient push cap top, so no flip cap to fall off. One lippie off because a small 8oz bottle is $16, but a little does go a long way. All in all, I really like this and will buy it again because it delivers great results to my fine wavy hair without dulling the color and without a ton of synthetics.

on 12/21/2006 8:28:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This an excellent conditioner that I will definitely repurchase. I like the light citrusy scent, the simple, modern packaging, and most of all the total effectiveness of this product. I only need to use a small dab for my shoulder-length, wavy-curly hair, and I am left with soft, slightly relaxed texture. I'm also very happy that this conditioner includes no silicones or other peculiar chemicals. I actually feel like it will improve my hair as I keep using it, rather then slowly but surely drying it out or adding residue.

Oh yeah, what the other 5-lippie folks said! This is my HG now. I only need a dab of this thick & creamy conditioner. It has a gentle, sweet orange smell-to my nose there's also a bit of vanilla-w/absolutely no chemical undertones, only high-quality & effective natural organic ingredients, & best of all soft, manageable, shiny hair with lots of body. The only thing that was different for me was that my thick, coarse, dark brown & silver, mature, short & wavy hair still has a bit of frizz left when I air-dry it. No daily conditioner I've tried has made all the frizz go away when I've air-dried my hair, though. That takes a deep-conditioning, or for in between a bit of John Masters pomade makes it look better than I could've hoped for. The other thing is that I like it just slightly less as a leave-in than as a rinse-out, but so far I've only used it during the winter. I might have different results this summer. I'll repurchase this over & over!

on 3/31/2007 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This conditioner is so wonderful I have even put it on a list to reorder again and again. It makes my hair feel like strong silk. The hyaluronic acid and honey make the hair strands seem plump, thick, full of volume, and incredibly shiny. Rinse out or leave in, I love it. And the smell is unbelievable! So yummy. I even use it to shave. This makes a fantastic shaving cream.

on 2/9/2008 1:33:00 PM

My hair loves this. For me, it works better as a leave-in (in towel dried hair) but I only use less than a dime sized amount in my med. fine shoulder length hair. my hair is soft, shiny and bouncy!

Good all natural stuff. If you don't need alot of moist from your conditioner then this is good, but some days I don't feel this is enough. I like the fact that it doesn't have chemicals....why would putting chemicals be good? However for the price and size, I wish this product gave me a little more shine and moisture. I am going to try changing to a different shampoo and see if that works.

on 3/19/2008 9:59:00 AM

I have to say I really like this product. In a humid climate where my hair used to just completely frizz, this helps to control that. And it doesn't have silicones! I do not use the same shampoo and conditioner 2x in a row, and like to alternate with something. Therefore I cannot comment on how it would work day after day. That said, its great - doesn't weigh hair down, smells nice and isn't overpowering. I sometimes use it on the ends of my hair after I have rinsed another conditioner out for a bit more conditioning (my hair is colour treated and the areas that are higlighted can get that dry overprocessed look to them!) . Am very pleased I tried this!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I am allergic to most conditioners because of the fabric softener ingredients used in them, including many "natural" products - and this has several things in it that I try to avoid. Coconut and jojoba oils, wheat protein, all dry my hair out, herbal extracts/oils that tend to burn my skin, and aloe, which can burn me on occasion. So needless to say, I would not have gone anywhere near this product a year ago, but I've just been desperate to find something I can use. Most conditioners are just too heavy for my fine, but abundant hair, and I need something mid-weight. At first I really liked this, but within an hour my hair felt somewhat coated and oily (and my hair is slightly dry). I wouldn't consider it heavy, just oily - and I only used a pea-size amount. I had to wash it off, I felt a little overwhelmed by it. The smell is nice and I can see where many people would really like this. It also burned my hands and ears a little, so not for me

on 6/16/2008 8:57:00 PM

I rarely find hair care products that I want to rave for, but man, I LOVE this stuff!

My hair feels (and looks) tamed! With no styling! No effort!

I'm used to using a bunch of conditioner (a big blob), so I'm trying to control myself and only use a little bit. Makes my hair incredibly soft, no need to detangle/comb/brush, and I can even try to wear my waves w/out using many styling products (lately just a little gel).

Thick/wavy/medium texture hair.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I got a sample of this, and 10ml lasted me 3 or 4 uses which is great & slightly justifies the price. Unfortunately it just didn't work for me. The packaging said 'great for coloured hair' and that it was suitable for dry hair - both of which I have! It made it a big tangled mess that wasn't at all smooth or shiny when dried. Oh well. If you can get hold of a sample please do, because it seems to work for lots of other ladies and John Masters has really great ethics.