John Masters Citrus & Neroli Detangler

Filtered by skin tone : Other
John Masters Citrus & Neroli Detangler

4.5

on 9/20/2008 9:43:00 PM

A good softening conditioner with a really pleasant scent. Can also be applied as a leave on conditioner although I do it only on at the ends of my hair. It is alright for slightly dry hair but those with very dry hair should go for something stronger.

on 5/5/2008 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

With this conditioner my long fine wavy hair looks as good as it naturally can. It helps to tame the frizz and leaves soft, shiny waves, and I don't want to put the iron even near to my locks. Since the price of JM products in Europe is twice as in the US, I had a second and the third thoughts before spending a crazy amount of money on this conditioner, but I use it sparingly and so far think it's a good investment.

on 4/30/2008 10:31:00 AM

good stuff. tames my frizzy bits but brings out the curls. very pleased with this. a little expensive, but a little goes a long way. definitely recommend and will repurchase.

on 2/3/2008 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Used with the John Masters shampoo the HOney and Hibiscus or the Evening Primrose dry, damaged straw like blonde hair can feel HEALTHY a miracle again. This did detangle my hair, and i also used a dime size amount as a leave in as suggested on bottle. I have tried everything since my hair became very damaged and this is amazing. Other Organic or so called just made my hair gummy a dull. This line is a real sleeper right now, but once people start talking it up and think it is going to be big. Expensive yes, but it works, and we all know if something works they can get the money for it. I was very depressed about my hair and this product line is amazing for damaged hair. Buy at Whole Foods, they will take it back with receipt if you don't like it. Also, there is no bad or harmful ingredients so over time it benefits hair not destroys it!! Love it!UPDATE August 8, 2008. Over time made my fine hair really greasy...still great as a monthly treatment though.

on 3/28/2007 7:31:00 AM

I hated this as a rinse out conditioner, but I recently gave this another try as a leave-in before styling, and for some strange reason, it works so much better for me that way. I have extremely brittle, damaged, bleached and TRed hair. As a leave-in, this stuff gives me texture but doesn't weigh down my hair or make it flat (which TRed hair is very prone to), in fact, it seems to enhance my hair's "bounciness". I absolutely adore the natural fragrance too.

on 1/31/2004 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Love this stuff - smells lovely and leaves my hair so sleek and smooth after washing. High price tag, but well worth it compared to Fekkai, Phyto, Furterer - and it's organic, too.