John Masters Organics Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler

John Masters Organics Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler
Joh Masters Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler

4.3

on 12/31/2017 7:28:00 PM

I'm surprised I have never reviewed this before. I have been through so many bottles, used it with many different shampoos, and been very happy with it. It was just a nice, light cream rinse with a lovely, light scent that didn't annoy me. It was good for my long hair, and more importantly, it did not make my skin break out! Because I am one of those people who breaks out if I use products with silicone, and this didn't have silicones. Apparently, they have reformulated it with dimethicone high on the ingredients list, and I am scared to buy it again. I have been to several local Whole Foods trying to buy up the older version, but alas! Bummed.

I would have given it a five in the old days, but now I just don't think it will work for me.

on 5/7/2012 10:13:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

Wow - I am so pleased with the way this smooths my dry, coarse, curly, thick hair, yet no obvious weigh-down. I can forget about blowdrying if I want a slightly wild look. A little product goes a long way and it's one luxury hair item I don't mind spending the bucks on. Worth every cent. I'd just about given up on conditioners, and then I tried JM detangler. There is also a peppermint-rosemary version which is also wonderful.
In fact, I am using almost all JM products, from shampoo to body wash to serum.

NIce flip-up bottle cap and totally recyclable bottle.

on 3/25/2009 12:01:00 PM

FINALLY! I have FINALLY found a detangler that actually WORKS! Yes, a detangler that REALLY DETANGLES... And a wonderful bonus of a fantastic smell !!!! (Lots of very fine, long, straight, color-treated hair). CanNOT say enough good things about this product...!