John Masters Organics Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler

John Masters Organics Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler
Joh Masters Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler

3.5

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I am allergic to most conditioners because of the fabric softener ingredients used in them, including many "natural" products - and this has several things in it that I try to avoid. Coconut and jojoba oils, wheat protein, all dry my hair out, herbal extracts/oils that tend to burn my skin, and aloe, which can burn me on occasion. So needless to say, I would not have gone anywhere near this product a year ago, but I've just been desperate to find something I can use. Most conditioners are just too heavy for my fine, but abundant hair, and I need something mid-weight. At first I really liked this, but within an hour my hair felt somewhat coated and oily (and my hair is slightly dry). I wouldn't consider it heavy, just oily - and I only used a pea-size amount. I had to wash it off, I felt a little overwhelmed by it. The smell is nice and I can see where many people would really like this. It also burned my hands and ears a little, so not for me

Oh yeah, what the other 5-lippie folks said! This is my HG now. I only need a dab of this thick & creamy conditioner. It has a gentle, sweet orange smell-to my nose there's also a bit of vanilla-w/absolutely no chemical undertones, only high-quality & effective natural organic ingredients, & best of all soft, manageable, shiny hair with lots of body. The only thing that was different for me was that my thick, coarse, dark brown & silver, mature, short & wavy hair still has a bit of frizz left when I air-dry it. No daily conditioner I've tried has made all the frizz go away when I've air-dried my hair, though. That takes a deep-conditioning, or for in between a bit of John Masters pomade makes it look better than I could've hoped for. The other thing is that I like it just slightly less as a leave-in than as a rinse-out, but so far I've only used it during the winter. I might have different results this summer. I'll repurchase this over & over!