John Masters Organics Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler

Filtered by age: 30-35
John Masters Organics Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler
Joh Masters Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler

4.1

I have thin fine hair and for years it's been so dry I can barely brush it due to vitamin deficiencies and other gut problems that have affected my once beautiful hair. I bought this due to the good reviews and excellent ingredient list. I have had such a difficult time finding a detangler/conditioner that actually detangles and hydrates my tangled and uber dry hair. I don't know what some of these bad reviews are about, but this detangler/conditoner is seriously AMAZING. I use it as a conditioner, leave it on for 3-5 minutes, then I wash out and it leaves my hair so silky, smooth. and almost completely tangle free! It is seriously the ONLY conditioner I have found that literally does most all of the detangling for me and boy, I've been through so many natural detanglers and conditioners these last 5 years. I'm not a fan of the price, but it works so well it's worth it. I am stocking up. I can't be without this!

on 3/31/2017 11:31:00 PM

This is by far the best leave in I have ever used. I also use it as a detangler and it's great, but it's just so much better as a leave in. I have waist length wavy hair and I apply a quarter size amount to my damp hair and let it air dry and it adds so much moisture and a bit of texture and light hold. I love the smell and the ingredients are pretty impressive. I have a two year old son who loves to have his hair styled and it adds just enough soft hold to last all day without having to use a hair gel with drying alcohols and chemicals on his sensitive skin. It's been a great buy even if it's got a bit of a higher price tag it's definitely worth the $$.

on 4/27/2016 8:18:00 PM

I must say I had higher expectations.

My hair always used to tangle easily but most of conditioners were successful in detangling it. However in the last year it changed: I could not detangle it so I got this product.

I had some initial success and helped me somewhat in detangling but not completely and the hair gets entangled over and over again. It is OK for softness. No particular volume or anti-frizz effects.

on 10/29/2015 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Impressive as a leave in conditioner and rinse out, although my hair needs a lot. It has good slip and adds softness. It does not drag out my curls or make them feel like there is residue. I will certainly run through a bottle quickly since my hair is long. I like the ingredient list and the fact that this can be found at my local Whole Foods and Ulta.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Now this is a detangler! My problem like most fine hair girls with a lot of hair, it's fine, but it tangles like a nightmare. I used to use kinky curly detangler but the problem is that it is a rinse out doesn't detangle as well and when I get out the shower I have to re detangle! I use a moisturizing conditioner, blow dry but use a heat protection, I don't color- so my hair is decently healthy. I have a oily scalp so I recommend with those with my hair to not use it on the scalp. I had tried the peppermint dentagler and did not like it. I use this detangler with my "wet brush." but also bust out the wide tooth comb or denmen brush if the knots are really bad.

I used a sample of this and loved it. Then I went out and bought the full size bottle afterwards. Unfortunately it was not for my fine hair. It was great at first, then after a month, my hair started to get greasy and limp.

on 4/2/2012 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really liked this product. It was too light for me to use as a regular conditioner, but worked amazingly well as a leave in conditioner. When I used it this way, it left my hair super soft and frizz free. I prefer to use unscented products, so I will defintely try the unscented version of this.

on 6/11/2011 3:06:00 PM

This conditioner i way to light for my hair. It does absolutely nothing for my dry hair. Think it's better suited for fine hair that doesn't need a lot of moisturizing.

on 1/25/2011 2:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This conditioner smells great and feels really smooth. I really wanted to like it, but even thou it does detangle my color treated, long, thick hair, it also leaves it greasy and heavy. I really can't use this at all.

on 8/5/2010 2:40:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a very nice conditioner/detangler. Smells lovely - citrusy light, natural formula (no bad chemicals), doesn't wear your hair down, makes it shiny and silky. Also, I use it as a detangler on kids which is great - no safety concerns and works like magic!! Will buy again. The only con - it's pricey. Lasted me 2+ months but I don't wash my hair every day.