John Masters Organics Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler

John Masters Organics Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler
Joh Masters Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler

4.5

on 5/11/2003 7:38:00 PM

This is an all-natural conditioner with a creamy texture and a subtle, tangy citrus scent. I have thick, stick-straight hair, and this conditioner makes my hair instantly silky, shiny, and sleek. Because I'm always trying to make my hair seem flatter, I leave a tiny bit in after I rinse. But if your hair is very soft (lucky you) or fine to begin with, you'll probably want to rinse more completely -- this conditioner has such a softening effect that it might make your hair too limp.

on 5/26/2003 6:29:00 PM

This conditioner has a great scent (reminds me somewhat of Fresh's Brown Sugar Body Polish), and works well as leave-in or rinse-out. However it's too expensive to buy on a regular basis IMO.

on 7/22/2003 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a lightweight leave-in with a nice scent. I like to mix it with styling products (gels and creams) when I wear my hair wavy/curly to help keep it soft. I also like it use it when I blow dry my hair straight to help protect the hair strands. I alternate between this and my BWC Leave-In, which I also like.

on 1/31/2004 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Love this stuff - smells lovely and leaves my hair so sleek and smooth after washing. High price tag, but well worth it compared to Fekkai, Phyto, Furterer - and it's organic, too.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this stuff as a leave-in or if rinsed out. Does what it claims!

on 1/30/2005 2:34:00 PM

Firts let me tell you that I have fine-medium curly frizzy hair. I usually could never eliminate frizziness with shampoo and conditioner alone. Always needed a gel to style my curly hair, which is fine with me. I purchased this detangler based on great reviews her. Thank you ladies for taking your time and reviewing this wonderful product.
This detangler works better for my hair then my aestelanse mask. The thing with hair mask is that it takes some time for it to sink in , but with this detangler it only takes 3-5 minutes and results are the same and even better than with my hair mask. You can actually control the amount of product that is on your hair. If don't need as much moisture just wash it off all and if need extra moisture you can leave it on. But the most wonderful thing is it completely eliminated my frizz. I could not beleive my eyes!! When my hair dried out ( and I purposely did not put any gel just to see the results) it was totalyy frizz free. My hair only needed a few touches here and there with gel ( I usually need to section my hair to put sufficient amount of gel).
Overall I am very happy with this product and will definetely repurchase. And I thought that Kerastase is the best. No longer! It is John Masters Citrus and Neroli Detangler.

on 11/6/2006 7:21:00 PM

My hair has never felt this soft. I use it as a conditioner, and sometimes as a leave in. I like the sent, and also like the fact that it doesn't hang around all day and compete with other sented products. It is expensive, but I get very good results with just a tiny bit so it's not quite as expensive as it seems. This is also the only cone-free conditioner that gives my hair that slippery feeling in the shower when I wash it.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Unfortunately his product line reminded me of Jonathan Product line. Expensive, pumped as natural and leaves my hair dry, frizzy and crunchy.

on 3/28/2007 7:31:00 AM

I hated this as a rinse out conditioner, but I recently gave this another try as a leave-in before styling, and for some strange reason, it works so much better for me that way. I have extremely brittle, damaged, bleached and TRed hair. As a leave-in, this stuff gives me texture but doesn't weigh down my hair or make it flat (which TRed hair is very prone to), in fact, it seems to enhance my hair's "bounciness". I absolutely adore the natural fragrance too.

on 3/31/2007 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This conditioner is so wonderful I have even put it on a list to reorder again and again. It makes my hair feel like strong silk. The hyaluronic acid and honey make the hair strands seem plump, thick, full of volume, and incredibly shiny. Rinse out or leave in, I love it. And the smell is unbelievable! So yummy. I even use it to shave. This makes a fantastic shaving cream.

Popular Conditioners