John Masters Organics Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler

Filtered by age: 19-24
John Masters Organics Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler
Joh Masters Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler

on 10/24/2004 8:42:00 AM

I love this product. I received a generous sample in a swap. It smells amazing. I put just a bit in my hair after using my regular shampoo and conditioner (matrix sleek look). I did not rinse it out. My hair was so soft and completely frizz free. Although it's an expensive product, when using it as I have, you only need a tiny bit so it will last a long time.

on 12/28/2006 11:22:00 PM

This is the best conditioner I've ever used. Granted, it's also the most expensive, so I was certainly expecting a wonderful product! It certainly lives up to its price tag. It contains a lot of great ingredients which make my hair incredibly soft and manageable. Whether I wash my hair at night and air dry or wash it in the morning and blow dry, my hair is touchable and very amenable to styling. It also smells delicious and makes me feel like I'm giving my hair a healthy treat. Will definitely repurchase.

on 2/9/2007 2:40:00 PM

GREAT at detangling. hair feels slippery in the shower(which i love) but it was still dry when I blowdried it.. but I dont think I can blame this conditioner, my hair is so damaged from coloring

Smells great but is terrible to use as a detangler. This conditioner did NOT detangle my hair at all and was EXTREMELY difficult to comb through afterwards because it left my hair in a tangled mess. Does not moisturize hair at all either. I've tried 2 John Masters products and was very disappointed with both.

on 5/5/2008 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

With this conditioner my long fine wavy hair looks as good as it naturally can. It helps to tame the frizz and leaves soft, shiny waves, and I don't want to put the iron even near to my locks. Since the price of JM products in Europe is twice as in the US, I had a second and the third thoughts before spending a crazy amount of money on this conditioner, but I use it sparingly and so far think it's a good investment.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I got a sample of this, and 10ml lasted me 3 or 4 uses which is great & slightly justifies the price. Unfortunately it just didn't work for me. The packaging said 'great for coloured hair' and that it was suitable for dry hair - both of which I have! It made it a big tangled mess that wasn't at all smooth or shiny when dried. Oh well. If you can get hold of a sample please do, because it seems to work for lots of other ladies and John Masters has really great ethics.

on 10/17/2008 1:44:00 PM

This is the most amazing conditioner I've tried. It smells really great and it rinses clean. The next day, my hair feels incredibly soft. My hair gets really dry in the fall/winter so I use it as a leave-in and it keeps my ends from getting icky and dry. The price can be a little steep, but it's worth every penny. There aren't any toxic chemicals and it's animal friendly. Also, I found a discount for a site that I thought I'd share: kaiahouse.com is giving $5 off orders of $30 or more. the code for the discount is octobergreen.

It smells really good! But i think maybe it's too healty for my hair that doesn't work on me at all.Even its smell is so impressive for first try, i think i will not purchase it again.

on 12/4/2009 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This works very well on my hair. My hair is a couple inches longer than shoulder length and fine. I had very dry damaged hair for a long time. Last year I switched to only using al John Masters Organics shampoos and conditioners and my hair hasn't looked this healthy and shiny in years. On the days I don't deep condition I use the detangler as a leave in conditioner and it's magical. You don't need a lot though. If you put on too much it will weigh your hair down and make it look a little greasy . Overall I love it and I will definetly be buying again!

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

First off, I'm head over heels with the scent. Neroli to me is a sweet uplifting I never get tired of. Though the real reason why I adore this is that it makes detangling a breeze. I always detangle my wet hair with a comb before styling so having good slip is a must. It also doubles as a leave in for my thick coarse curly hair which then I layer my gel or stylers. I prefer to use it mostly as a leave-in versus a conditioner since it can be pricey for the volume of hair I possess to just rinse it out after.
It keeps my hair mosturized and clumps my curls well. I don't get the straw like or frizz that can result from protein. For most coarse hair, protein can do this. I'm guessing that it's a more gentle protein from plant origins. Then back to the smell, it will lightly lingers in hair if left in. Sometimes it makes strangers ask what I'm wearing. Love this stuff, wish they sold it in a bigger size : )

Popular Conditioners