John Masters Organics Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler

John Masters Organics Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler
Joh Masters Organics Citrus & Neroli Detangler

4.1

A Holy Grail! This gives my dry, thick, color-treated hair the perfect amount of conditioning without weighing it down, and works swell as a leave-in, too. (For a bit more conditioning, try the JM Lavender & Avocado Intensive Conditioner). Smells like *heaven*--pink grapefruit and neroli. I've re-purchased many times.

on 5/11/2003 7:38:00 PM

This is an all-natural conditioner with a creamy texture and a subtle, tangy citrus scent. I have thick, stick-straight hair, and this conditioner makes my hair instantly silky, shiny, and sleek. Because I'm always trying to make my hair seem flatter, I leave a tiny bit in after I rinse. But if your hair is very soft (lucky you) or fine to begin with, you'll probably want to rinse more completely -- this conditioner has such a softening effect that it might make your hair too limp.

on 5/26/2003 6:29:00 PM

This conditioner has a great scent (reminds me somewhat of Fresh's Brown Sugar Body Polish), and works well as leave-in or rinse-out. However it's too expensive to buy on a regular basis IMO.

on 7/22/2003 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a lightweight leave-in with a nice scent. I like to mix it with styling products (gels and creams) when I wear my hair wavy/curly to help keep it soft. I also like it use it when I blow dry my hair straight to help protect the hair strands. I alternate between this and my BWC Leave-In, which I also like.

on 9/9/2003 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is the best conditioner that I've ever used! The scent is wonderful too! My dry, stressed out hair is so silky after I use this. I must not be without. Try it!

on 1/31/2004 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Love this stuff - smells lovely and leaves my hair so sleek and smooth after washing. High price tag, but well worth it compared to Fekkai, Phyto, Furterer - and it's organic, too.

on 10/24/2004 8:42:00 AM

I love this product. I received a generous sample in a swap. It smells amazing. I put just a bit in my hair after using my regular shampoo and conditioner (matrix sleek look). I did not rinse it out. My hair was so soft and completely frizz free. Although it's an expensive product, when using it as I have, you only need a tiny bit so it will last a long time.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this stuff as a leave-in or if rinsed out. Does what it claims!

on 1/30/2005 2:34:00 PM

Firts let me tell you that I have fine-medium curly frizzy hair. I usually could never eliminate frizziness with shampoo and conditioner alone. Always needed a gel to style my curly hair, which is fine with me. I purchased this detangler based on great reviews her. Thank you ladies for taking your time and reviewing this wonderful product.
This detangler works better for my hair then my aestelanse mask. The thing with hair mask is that it takes some time for it to sink in , but with this detangler it only takes 3-5 minutes and results are the same and even better than with my hair mask. You can actually control the amount of product that is on your hair. If don't need as much moisture just wash it off all and if need extra moisture you can leave it on. But the most wonderful thing is it completely eliminated my frizz. I could not beleive my eyes!! When my hair dried out ( and I purposely did not put any gel just to see the results) it was totalyy frizz free. My hair only needed a few touches here and there with gel ( I usually need to section my hair to put sufficient amount of gel).
Overall I am very happy with this product and will definetely repurchase. And I thought that Kerastase is the best. No longer! It is John Masters Citrus and Neroli Detangler.

on 6/29/2005 4:11:00 PM

I have fine, colored hair and need a conditioner that will give my moisture without weighing it down. Voila! JM Citrus & Neroli detangler does exactly that. It has a wonderful smell. Big plus that it is also organic. Highly recommended.