Origins Drink Up

Origins Drink Up

3.6

Water; rose flower water, chamomille flower water, bitter orange flower water, caprylic/capric triglyceride, apricot kernel oil, butylene glycol, squalane, peg-100 stearate, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, isopropyl isostearate, saccharide isomerate, cetearyl alcohol, polysorbate 60, bitter orange oil*, black currant seed oil*, bitter almond kernel oil*, rose oil*, shiu/camphor bark oil*, sweet orange oil*, apricot kernel oil*, osmantus absolute flower extract, linalool, limonene, rice bran oil, algae extract, caffeine, hypnea musciformis (algae) extract, gigartina stellata (algae) extract, sodium hyaluronate, carbomer, sorbitol, potassium carbomer, benzoic acid, benzyl alcohol, chlorphenesin, disodium edta, sodium dehydroacetate, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben. * essential oil.

on 12/9/2016 2:12:00 AM

I’ve received this as a gift and it’s something I wanted to try. The last time I used Origins was back in uni, the clear improvement charcoal mask.

This moisturizing mask has a light floral scent and texture is like lotion. It’s quite runny that sometime it drips as I applied onto my face. I would prefer something more like a cream texture. I usually let it sit for around 10-15 mins and wash it off. It’s been at least 2 months now and I usually use it 2-3 times in a week. However, I don’t see any dramatic change.

on 11/5/2016 8:09:00 PM

Upon application it tingled then mildly burned. I have very fair skin and it made me red after using. On my face where I am prone to redness those areas lite up like a tomato making my face feel hot and flushed. I purchased the mask that was in a little pod too so I didn't much care for the packaging if I was using this more than once. The sales associate said could get 3-4 applications out of this but after this once I will be throwing it away. I need something to hydrate my skin. I am using pure cocoa butter and Argan oil but it isn't working fast enough. Any suggestions? Anyone?
Update: My forehead broke out in red bumps. This upset my skin a lot. Will not repurchase. :(

on 2/18/2015 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I think this is a so-so product. I have severely dry skin due to chronic medical conditions and am always looking for things to help my skin. It is also quite sensitive and breaks out into rashes if something disagrees with me. I tries this product a few times and was just not impressed. It didn't leave my skin very hydrated. It still felt kind of tight and dry afterwards. I will say this didn't trigger my sensitivity, so that's a plus. I don't think this is for people with extremely dry skin. I think slightly dry to oily will like this, but it just didn't work for me.

My Detailed Two Minute Review Here:

Overall , This mask is really hydrating and leave my skin feeling like a baby's butt!
But I Do not think this mask is for everyone just for reasons mentioned in the video.

on 12/18/2014 4:05:00 PM

I have bought this mask a few times already and I really like it. I have very dry skin especially in the winter and it softens my skin and moisturizes it a lot. It has a really nice scent and is also very affordable. Sometimes I leave it on overnight if my face is extra dry.

on 11/24/2014 10:07:00 PM

I loved the sample I received of this product. I suffer from not only dry skin but I develop eczema quite easily as well. I was hesitant because I thought perhaps being so florally/fruity this product might bring out my eczema but it hasn't! I love how soft my skin has been especially around my forehead. Also did not leave my skin red either. I really do enjoy this product and cannot wait to purchase it after my sample!

on 9/13/2014 6:12:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

It is a ok hydrating mask. I use it the days that I want a little more hydrating, but skin is not very thirsty. If It is very thirsty, then I will use Nuxe hydrating mask. I think I will try the intense version next time and probably will not buy this kind again.

on 6/26/2013 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I got a generous sample off a sale assistant after inquiring about this. I purchased the full size as soon as I ran out. when i started using this i had clogged pores all over my forehead from a lancome product. after a few uses my skin was cleared up, looked healthier and felt amazing. I have oily skin so i try put the moisture it needs back into it at night and this mask is a life saver I can't say enough about it i will buy it again and again

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This review is about the green-tube version of this mask:

This is an effective product, and there are no two ways about it. I tested this out on perhaps the one place that you need the most hydration, a long-haul flight. Having removed my make-up, I applied this, and it worked an absolute treat. My skin has never looked better on and off the flight! My sister, who received me at the airport, could not stop talking about my skin!

HOWEVER, and this is a big one for me, the smell of this product is absolutely disgusting in my opinion. It smells fruity, and almost like car wax with fruit essence, a smell I cannot stand. I also wish the packaging specified how much of the product you're supposed to apply on your face.

Nevertheless a good product with an excellent price-point, however, I am going to be looking for other products with a better scent as for me, this particular smell is truly horrible.

on 12/6/2012 10:28:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I have this in the intensive version that comes in a green tube. First off, the smell is fruity and oh so nice! Its a thick creamy consistency, does leave a tacky residue. I didn't mind, use it whenever i feel like it, usually once or twice a week, overnight. I use this on my cheeks after serum, my cheeks are quite dry and that improved dramatically after using this for a couple of weeks. One tube would last forever, you don't need much at all.

Pretty impressed.