Sonia Kashuk Assorted Brushes

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
Sonia Kashuk Assorted Brushes

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Other

So I am new to makeup. Yes, I've worn makeup on and off here and there but just recently I decided to get more into it. I needed brushes and was thinking about Sigma but I discovered Sonia Kashuk through youtube and her brushes do not disspapoint. I have the black handle brushes and they are so soft. On youtube you can find Sonia Kashuk doing some makeup tutorials using her black handle brushes. Good brushes and the price is budget friendly.

on 4/5/2008 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I just purchased the large powder brush, and the new flat top blush brush from the black handle ergonomic line, and i am in love! I did the initial wash and not one hair fell out. The softness of the bristles are definitely comparable to any high end brand. I've also been using the small e/s brush, the angle brush, and the smudge brush every day since Christmas and haven't had a problem yet. I reach for these brushes just as often as i reach for my M.A.C. brushes. The smudge brush is great for getting the inner eye area. I use the small shadow brush to sweep on color, or apply pigments. And I use the angle brush for lining my eye with shadow. I am in love with the softness, and you can't beat the price for what you're getting. I don't recommend the cheaper white handled brushes though. I only had a couple e/s ones and they fell apart after a couple of washes. And i only wash my brushes once a week, so.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I got a small little set of the white brushes As a birthday present a few years ago...I still love them and still use them. These are some amazing quality brushes believe it or not and for the price you CANNOT beat it. I plan on getting some of the black handle ones which are supposed to be her professional quality ones (and you can tell the difference b/wn the 2 lines). I've seen several makeup artists recommend these brushes and even though I'm not an MA I recommend these to anyone trying to get started in the fabulous world of makeup, wants great brushes, but doesn't want to pay the ridiculously high price...isn't that everyone though?