Sonia Kashuk Assorted Brushes

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/21/2006 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

i heard all the rave about SK brushes so i got a powder brush #01. Unfortunately, everytime i use it the brush sheds and leaves the loose bristles on my face. i end up having to pick them off. i wasn't too happy with my purchase so now i'm looking for a more expensive brush that wouldn't shed.

I've never met a Sonia Kashuk brush that I didn't like. In fact, I've never met one that I didn't love at 1st sight. For the price, you really can't beat 'em. I don't think I'll ever buy a high end brush ever again. These are perfect for me!

on 8/15/2002 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Not a keeper! Although the price may be appealing, the quality is just not comparable to Stila or MAC! A good quality brush lasts a long time...it's worth it to save up to buy one that will last you a lifetime! The SK brushes I tried lost its shape and the bristles splayed every which way after a washing with brush cleaner. And, it did not return to its original shape after drying. I would not buy this again, unless I forget a brush on vacation and need one as a disposable!

Popular Makeup Brushes