Sonia Kashuk Assorted Brushes

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Sonia Kashuk Assorted Brushes

4.1

these brushes are amazing. I love the black handled brushes. They are pricey, but they feel amazing on the skin and you can use less product with these brushes. they really pick up the pigment in powders well

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Other

So I am new to makeup. Yes, I've worn makeup on and off here and there but just recently I decided to get more into it. I needed brushes and was thinking about Sigma but I discovered Sonia Kashuk through youtube and her brushes do not disspapoint. I have the black handle brushes and they are so soft. On youtube you can find Sonia Kashuk doing some makeup tutorials using her black handle brushes. Good brushes and the price is budget friendly.

on 5/26/2011 4:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Sonia Kashuk brushes will always be a favorite. The best part is that they are very affordable. Most of my brushes are SK. I only own one MAC brush (217) because these do the job for me. I will repurchase these guys forever and ever. They are of high quality. I still have many brushes that I've had for years, and they all work perfectly.

I bought a whole set of brushes, for a pretty decent price. I got the white handled ones and I hate them. The big fluffy face brush sheds like crazy. The 3 eye shadow brushes hurt. They scratch at my eyes and makes them irritated.
The only good brush is the angled eyeliner brush. I would buy that one brush again, separately. But not any of the eye shadow brushes.
Edit: some brushes are better than others!

on 6/12/2010 6:58:00 PM

I LOVE these brushes. They are around $8-$15 per brush, which I think is very inexpensive for a nice makeup brush. I have about 6 of these. I've had MAC brushes, and I actually prefer these! I had lots of shedding problems with my MAC powder brush, and I've had no issues with these. I was initially drawn to how pretty they are--contoured black with a faint hint of sparkle. I adore them and hope they aren't discontinued anytime soon.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

These brushes are deliciously soft. It takes some working to get product on the brushes. These brushes are fantastic for heavily pigmented products or for overall dusting of bronzer etc. I purchased the powder brush, blush brush, an eyeshadow blender brush and a blender brush. All four brushes came out to about $70 at Target. Thankfully, they do not shed and overall are pretty good. I like them and decided to keep the powder brush and the blush brush. The rest are going back.

on 11/6/2009 2:53:00 PM

I bought the sonia kashuk stippling brush thinking it would be good for foundation application and I did use it for awhile but decided to go back to my foundation brush because there was less blending to do with the foundation brush. But then I started using it for blush and I just love it!!!!! I use it everyday for blush and dont plan on buying any other blush brush!

on 11/5/2009 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

So it was looong overdue for a new set of makeup brushes. The kinds I normally get are the ones from sephora, but I really didn't want to spend a ton of money but I didn't want cheap crap either. Well I'm sorry to say these brushes are. I bought the handles that are white, I purchased the big powder brush, the blush brush, the eyeshadow blending brush and another eyeshadow brush. The brushes first off, werent' that soft. In the basic powder applications with my big powder brush, the brush started shedding really really bad. This also happened with my other brush when I applied my blush. I am so dissapointed. I'm thinking the ones with the black handles are way better but those were a little bit more pricey. Anyway I will go on and find some nice quality brushes, Im looking at the ecoTool line for now.

on 10/24/2009 6:39:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I really am impressed with these brushes. I was looking for a good quality brush set that wasn't way out of my budget and I definitely found it in the Sonia Kashuk brush collection. I bought a 5 piece set with the black handles (the blush brush, angled eye shadow brush, small eye shadow brush, the eye brow/lash brush and the eye liner brush) plus 2 additional brushes (the crease brush and large eye shadow brush). While these cost nearly $50 for all, I think that's a great deal compared to some brushes that have that price for ONE! I am very happy with the softness as well. Initially I purchased them to use with a smashbox eye shadow kit I found on Sephora that will be arriving soon, but I couldn't wait. So I broke out the covergirl quad I have been using and tried the small/large eye shadow and crease brushes with it....I have to admit that the brushes make even a low end drugstore eyeshadow blend like a high quality one!!

on 9/2/2009 1:32:00 AM

I have some white handled brushes, and the long black handled ones. Pay a little extra and get the black-handled ones. They fit your hand nicely, the brushes are soft, they do not shed and much better quality than the white ones.

Popular Makeup Brushes