Sonia Kashuk Assorted Brushes

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Sonia Kashuk Assorted Brushes

on 12/9/2009 2:26:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

These brushes are amazing. When I first bought them I was a brush virgin and was following a couple gurus on youtube and decided to make the investment. I got the Blush Brush, the Foundation Brush, and the Large Eyeshadow Brush. I've had them for a year or so, and keep in mind since I had never owned brushes before, I didn't know to clean them as often as I should. (Yikes!) But even through the neglect, they are still holding up so well. I honestly don't think I have had any shedding. The bristles are so soft, but yet sturdy. And I have sensitive skin so some brushes will cause a rash. These have never bothered my skin, and I honestly can't imagine MAC or anyone else being any better. I have the black handled brushes that come in the hard plastic tubes. I'm even going to get my sister some for christmas so she can start using them. I HIGHLY recommend these!!!

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Not th biggest fan-they are ok but not impressive esp. for the price. A friend of mine rec. buying art brushes. Apparently, they are better quality and cheaper.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Almost all of my brushes are from Sonia Kashuk. Excellent quality. Can compete with any high end line. Definately recommend

on 2/5/2002 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I bought a set of these to keep at my boyfriend's house. (I didn't want to risk losing one of my $$$ Laura Mercier ones!) They are nice but not fabulous -- definitely inferior to the Mercier, but they cost about a fifth as much, as well! They do shed slightly, and I found the shadow brushes slightly prickly. I wouldn't use them for everyday application.

Popular Makeup Brushes