Sonia Kashuk Assorted Brushes

3.8

on 5/26/2011 4:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Sonia Kashuk brushes will always be a favorite. The best part is that they are very affordable. Most of my brushes are SK. I only own one MAC brush (217) because these do the job for me. I will repurchase these guys forever and ever. They are of high quality. I still have many brushes that I've had for years, and they all work perfectly.

on 4/21/2010 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Sonia is da bomb! I love her brushes, the handles are long and beautiful ( the black ones) and work very well! I reccomend these 100%. Dont waste money to MAC get Sonia brushes!

on 4/5/2008 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I just purchased the large powder brush, and the new flat top blush brush from the black handle ergonomic line, and i am in love! I did the initial wash and not one hair fell out. The softness of the bristles are definitely comparable to any high end brand. I've also been using the small e/s brush, the angle brush, and the smudge brush every day since Christmas and haven't had a problem yet. I reach for these brushes just as often as i reach for my M.A.C. brushes. The smudge brush is great for getting the inner eye area. I use the small shadow brush to sweep on color, or apply pigments. And I use the angle brush for lining my eye with shadow. I am in love with the softness, and you can't beat the price for what you're getting. I don't recommend the cheaper white handled brushes though. I only had a couple e/s ones and they fell apart after a couple of washes. And i only wash my brushes once a week, so.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

These brushes are terrible. First of all the brushes are not soft, thus the skin starts hurting following application. The brushes for the eye shadow do not blend at all. Additionally, the eye shadow brushes don't "hold" they eye shadow at all, after swirling the brush in the eye shadow (very conservative amount) and upon application the eye shadow just falls on the cheek ( and my eye shadow is good quality) The blush brushes are also problematic since they fail to blend out the blush.

on 12/20/2003 5:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Sonia Kashuk and Target are geniuses. These are absolutely wonderful brushes at prices that anybody can afford. The nylon concealer brush took my breath away at the smoothness of application. So far I have the contour brush, the nylon concealer, the medium shadow, and the angled shadow brushes, and I plan to get the rest of the line. For a recently-unemployed cosmetic junkie like myself, these are a true gift. I read somewhere that Sonia sells another set of brushes under her name at Barney's New York for $400. For one-tenth of that, you can have some great quality professional tools and you don't have to worry if you accidently leave one in a hotel somewhere. Bravo Sonia!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

If you are looking for better-quality brushes at a reasonable price, these are a Godsend! The brushes all use superior hair or nylon bristles and last a long time if you take care of them well. I used to use these brushes when I was a make-up artist for my consultations because they give great results, are reliable, and are cheap enough that if something were to happen to them I could replace them rather cheaply. Great quality at a great price.

on 8/29/2003 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

These brushes are a serious steal! Though they'll never compare with my Shu Uemura set, they're great for add ons or for beginner brushes. I purchased a set for my niece and she loves them. For myself, I've added the brow brush, the smudge brush and a few extra shadow brushes. Ya just gotta love a bargain!

on 8/15/2002 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Not a keeper! Although the price may be appealing, the quality is just not comparable to Stila or MAC! A good quality brush lasts a long time...it's worth it to save up to buy one that will last you a lifetime! The SK brushes I tried lost its shape and the bristles splayed every which way after a washing with brush cleaner. And, it did not return to its original shape after drying. I would not buy this again, unless I forget a brush on vacation and need one as a disposable!

on 12/9/2001 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Yes, they're inexpensive. Everyone seems to like these, but I truly don't understand why. Shape? Great. Feel? Awful. They're a bit too stiff and scratchy. Pass these up at Target and head over to Paula's Choice or Sephora for better low-mid priced options.

on 11/18/2001 6:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Ok these brushes are high quality all the way and definately not expensive I would say they are just as good as some of the mac and other high end brushes I have used.

Popular Makeup Brushes