Sonia Kashuk Assorted Brushes

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Sonia Kashuk Assorted Brushes

4.2

on 11/6/2009 2:53:00 PM

I bought the sonia kashuk stippling brush thinking it would be good for foundation application and I did use it for awhile but decided to go back to my foundation brush because there was less blending to do with the foundation brush. But then I started using it for blush and I just love it!!!!! I use it everyday for blush and dont plan on buying any other blush brush!

After reading lots of great reviews about these Sonia Kashuk brushes, I decide to head to my local target to purchase these. (Okay, I've fallen into another "good reviews, but REALLY its not". Thanks.) I was very disappointment with the quality of these brushes ---------- theses brushes are not soft, their very rough once apply to my skin, and after wash they tend to shed lots of hair.

I love these brushes. I've had an 8 piece set for a few months now and I've had NO problems with them whatsoever. It is cheaper to buy as a set but if I had to do it again I would buy them individually because there are about 3 or 4 that I don't even use and I replaced one of them with a Sonia Kashuk blender brush (which I love). I don't wear a lot of makeup every day and these work great for me, especially as a travel kit. These aren't the best brushes out there, but the are definitely the best for the price.

on 3/31/2003 11:57:00 PM

I got 5 brushes in a set with a cute pink travel bag. I really like these, they are so soft and make the application really easy. I havent washed them yet, so I hope they wont dissapoint me. Great price too!

on 7/19/2001 4:29:00 PM

Sonia has a great line of low end makeup and brushes. I have the blush brush and it is very nice and it's only $10! Since I would rather spend more on an expensive NARS lipstick than a makeup brush, these are a godsend! FYI- Wash them out with soap and water when you first buy them because a lot of dye comes out of the head! :)

on 7/5/2001 1:10:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have the medium eye shadow brush, the powder brush and the blush brush. For the price, these can't be beat. Available at Target. They are very soft and rival many of the pricier brands. My only complaint is with the blush brush. It is almost too soft and it takes forever to get my Nars onto the brush. I really prefer my Bare Escentuals brush for blush. At first my Le Clerc powder would not adhere, it just slipped right off onto the vanity. I washed them all, and this problem was over. I suggest you wash these brushes before you use them because I got a lot of purple colored dye out. I washed until the water was clear, then dried them and they were fine. Probably residual dye they use to dye the bristles black.

Popular Makeup Brushes