Sonia Kashuk Assorted Brushes

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Sonia Kashuk Assorted Brushes

4.5

on 4/20/2010 10:56:00 AM

This review is for Kashuk Tools Black Domed Eyeshadow Brush released in 2010- this is unnecessary for your collection, a bit scratchy , the tapered blending brush is better.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

The brush I'm reviewing is the angled contour brush, #12. Another winner from Sonia Kashuk! It is just great for applying a wash quickly on the entire lid, and for applying my WnW shimmer to highlight cheekbones, or even to help blend in bronzer along jaw and hairline. Love it :)

on 9/2/2002 4:19:00 PM

Wow! I bought the complete full-sized set of these brushes and love them. Minimal problems with shedding, though you shouldn't have too much shedding with synthetic brushes. They're quite soft and most importantly, they get the job done! The only one I'm a little disappointed with is the angled eyeshadow brush, because the bristles splayed a bit after washing and I can't get as fine a line anymore, for eyeliner. I also wish that she made a crease brush, not just a small eyeshadow brush, because that isn't quite the right shape for the crease. But overall, I really love these versatile and good quality brushes!

on 12/25/2001 10:21:00 AM

These are some of the best brushes I have ever used. They blend well and hold up well too. I have picked up the whole set!! I love them all !