Sonia Kashuk Assorted Brushes

Sonia Kashuk Assorted Brushes

4.1

on 7/3/2001 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

These are really great cheap brushes. If you're short on cash, these are a great option!

on 7/5/2001 1:10:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have the medium eye shadow brush, the powder brush and the blush brush. For the price, these can't be beat. Available at Target. They are very soft and rival many of the pricier brands. My only complaint is with the blush brush. It is almost too soft and it takes forever to get my Nars onto the brush. I really prefer my Bare Escentuals brush for blush. At first my Le Clerc powder would not adhere, it just slipped right off onto the vanity. I washed them all, and this problem was over. I suggest you wash these brushes before you use them because I got a lot of purple colored dye out. I washed until the water was clear, then dried them and they were fine. Probably residual dye they use to dye the bristles black.

on 7/5/2001 7:01:00 PM

Sonia Kashuk's brushes are a fabulous deal! These brushes are as soft as my high-end brushes, at a small fraction of the cost! I am particularly pleased with the performance of the powder brush (the most expensive brush at the bargain basement price of $9.99) and the small eyeshadow brush (very nice for adding crease color). These brushes can compete with a number of high-end lines.

on 7/19/2001 4:29:00 PM

Sonia has a great line of low end makeup and brushes. I have the blush brush and it is very nice and it's only $10! Since I would rather spend more on an expensive NARS lipstick than a makeup brush, these are a godsend! FYI- Wash them out with soap and water when you first buy them because a lot of dye comes out of the head! :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I own all the brushes in this line and they are worth every penny. Supersoft, high quality brushes with minimal shedding. Best drugstore find out there.
*update*. These originally came in a blue handle and now the line has been revamped to white handles. Still an excellent brush at drugstore prices. There is also a nice range of different brushes comparable to department store lines. Brushes retail between $4 to $15 and are found exclusively at Target.

on 8/12/2001 1:08:00 AM

I own the lip brush and medium eye shadow brush and they are really good brushes. Definitely worth the money!

on 8/16/2001 1:56:00 AM

These brushes are pretty good for a great price, but don't expect these to replace your Trish McEvoy brushes just yet. The eye brushes can hold their own and are probably comparable to MAC, expecially teh large eye shader. The face brushes are soft, but to me they don' tcompare to a high end brush, the bristles are unevenly cut and the brush splays quite easily.

on 9/9/2001 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

These are great brushes. They are really cheap and IMHO great quality.

on 11/18/2001 6:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Ok these brushes are high quality all the way and definately not expensive I would say they are just as good as some of the mac and other high end brushes I have used.

on 11/19/2001 9:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I have the powder brush, blush brush, large eyeshadow brush, small smudge brush, and eyeliner brush. I am generally pleased with these brushes--they are a great deal! The powder/blush brushes do shed on occasion, but I'm not too concerned with it, since they deposit powder VERY smoothly. The eyeshadow brush is kind of rough and not as flexible as I thought it was (I ONLY use it when my Trish eyeshadow brush is dirty). I use the smudge brush more for concealing blemishes--it's very soft and does a great job.

Popular Makeup Brushes