KANEBO Sensai Silky Silk Peeling Powder

KANEBO Sensai Silky Silk Peeling Powder
Sensai Silky Silk Peeling Powder

on 10/15/2009 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is My favourite skin product.. leaves my face squeacky clean without the irratation that most scrubs do to my face.
It's a bit difficult to use at first but ones you get the hang of mixing it up you'll be addicted.
I've tried numerous of products to brighten my dull, blemished skin and they've all have left my skin looking even more dull because their too harsh. This is just perfect. Does everything and leaves my skin looking healthier and brighter after cleansing with it.

UPDATE; 7/11/2011
Baking soda! Yes. Mix it in with your cleanser and see for yourself. It works even better and is free compared to this.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Absolutely fantastic product, I have always been searching for somehting gentle for my sensitive skin and this powder is just perfect. It "polishes" and exfoliates and I love the powder form! It is very gentle and I use it every evening after removing my mu. It is one of the three skincare products I'd take with me on that deserted island;) (together with Dr.Alkaitis Day cream and his Soothing gel). Definitely recommended.