KANEBO Sensai Silky Silk Peeling Powder

KANEBO Sensai Silky Silk Peeling Powder
Sensai Silky Silk Peeling Powder

4.7

on 4/26/2009 12:32:00 AM

Great Products !! I decided to buy this product a month ago and never regret. It makes my skin glow and glow.

on 4/12/2008 2:06:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I feel like this is one of Kanebo's best products.I love the packaging..it's a cute little dispenser that gives you the exact amount.

Problem I have is that yes it makes my skin super smooth...nut so does an aspirin mask.I just don't see any major benefits of it and it seems expensive for just a nice smooth feeling scrub.

on 3/26/2007 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I like this product and this range, having tried a number of brands over the years this is the home use brand I have found to be the most efficient and beneficial to my skin. This product in particular is very good, and I have no idea how it works as an exfollient as it mixes to a fluffy foam in the palm of my hand with a few drops of water and a facial brush (the best way of using it I think), and it really cleans out my pores. I have been suffering for the last couple of years with a continuous bout of whiteheads and blackheads across my cheeks and this product has done away with them. Well recommended even though it may be a bit pricey you really need to use only a very little of the product, maybe a 1/4 of a teaspoon.

on 10/19/2005 8:16:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Best peeling I ever had. Supersoft skin, all smooth, unbelievable. Will surely repurchase.

on 6/2/2005 6:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff! It is an excellent, gentle exfoliator and the dispenser built in to the packaging is nothing short of ingenious! I use this 2 or 3 nights a week, and it leaves my dry skin squeaky clean, but not stripped. I will definetely repurchase again and again! I get mine at Takashimaya in NYC.

on 3/14/2004 5:35:00 PM

My HG peeling product. The one and only for me, I'm very satisfied with it. What a great idea for us with sensitive skin - peeling without particles. But I'm sure it is good for all skin types. Gentle but gives nice results. Expensive but lasts forever. I highly recommend this!