KANEBO Sensai Silky Silk Peeling Powder

Filtered by eye Color : Black
KANEBO Sensai Silky Silk Peeling Powder
Sensai Silky Silk Peeling Powder

4.7

I really really really enjoyed using this product. It made my skin super soft, feel clean and brightened ot dramatically. It was given to me as a gift and a year later when I went to stock up was a bit surprised by the price, the powder is not cheap but lasted me an entire year so I definately re-purchased. A tip for those with oily skin, dont apply too much pressure to get that freshly scrubbed face feeling because even though the powder dissolves to a paste you can still cause burns.

on 7/10/2007 3:40:00 AM

I use this as a cleanser morning and night. It's not too harsh and a leetle powder foams up luxuriously. It cleans very well and since I've started using it, I've not had major breakouts. I use this after my Fancl Mild Cleansing Oil and the two works perfectly in tandem to keep my face clean and clear. Not sure about its exfoliating qualities though. I use a separate scrub (Lancome Exfoliance Clarte) for exfoliation.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

love what it does and how it feels while i'm doing it. non abrasive..love the perfectly round tiny beads that turn into delightful bubbles. packaging is clever and sanitary. this product is much better than any other powder-form cleansers i've tried...(senseikko? and microfoliant by dermalogica.) has no scent and makes me feel so clean and refreshed. i alternate this product with remede sweep exfoliator. the japanese are so money when it comes to hi-tech products. oh, and the ingredients did me in too.