KANEBO Sensai Silky Silk Peeling Powder

Sensai Silky Silk Peeling Powder

on 12/2/2008 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Overworked skin emergency?

A few years ago I over-indulged in some at-home "peels" right before my sister's wedding. My face was super red and bumpy and a mess. Everything that touched it stung it. Thankfully, the people at the Saks counter took incredible pity on me and actually *walked* me over to the Kanebo counter. Ayep. The man at the counter took one look at me and provided me with a FREE sampe kit including Kanebo La Lotion and Silk Peeling Powder to use as a cleanser.

Well, by the time my sister's wedding came about (two days later), my skin had almost completely calmed down. Most of the bumps were gone as was the redness.

It was a miracle product for me.

on 8/5/2005 8:23:00 AM

Heaven in a bottle. Very soft and my face felt very clean and refreshed!

on 12/29/2003 11:48:00 PM

LUUUUUVV IT!!! I love the concept of how exfoliators reveal brighter skin and keep it healthy for maximal moisturizer absorption. I have tried soooo many exfoliators and this is by far THE BEST! It has no rough particles in it to scratch up your face. No harsh enzymes that can damage your skin. Instead, it has powdered silk that helps "peel" away dead skin. It's almost like a frictionless exfoliator! It is a powder that gets activated by a little bit of water. It turns into an eggwhite consistency that you use to wash your face with after your cleanser. Rinse as usual and you WILL IMMEDIATELY feel SOFTER SKIN!!! However, it is US$50, which is the most I have paid for an exfoliator. But hey, you get what you pay for!

effective and gentle