KANEBO Sensai Silky Silk Peeling Powder

Filtered by age: 36-43
KANEBO Sensai Silky Silk Peeling Powder
Sensai Silky Silk Peeling Powder

I simply love this scrub:it is the only one that do NOT make my skin red.I am very sensitive and the ordinary scrubs with small beads inside are not mild enough : they do a mechanical scrub, too harsh for me.The Kanebo scrub instead performs a chemical peel that is really effective but very gentle at the same time.The best result is reached when you put a small amount into a little container ( or the palm of your hand if you don't have one), add with drops of cold water and then stir with a wet foundation brush.Apply the foamy mix on the face and neck with gentle brush stokes and then wash away with cold water.The skin will glow after this treatment.The best peeling ever seen!!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Thanks top all who wrote reviews on this. I splurged for this at Duty free, and love it. It comes in a despense rthat gives you just a little, which is all you need. It lathers up and leaves my face feeling so smooth and fresh. Make up goes on so well after this. I have also tried using it as a mask, and my face just loves it. You do need to make sure you latehr the grains quickly, other wise they seem to turn into a gooey mess. I've been using this for a few weeks now, and have had no problems with breakouts. If you are looking a for a spluge, go for it. I am hoping it will help my dark spots, but it is too soon to tell, I'll update my review in a couple of months. I think it will last a long time, and I'll rebuy it when it's gone.
Update: Just saw another review of this, and was reminded that I never updated. I still love this product, a little goes a long way. I recently tried a wanna be of this from Annemarie Borland. It was about two thirds the price of this, and just wasnīt nearly as good. The cheaper version seemed to cleanse ok, but certainly isnīt an exfoliant. It also seems to really dry my face out, which was never an issue with Kanebo. Iīm going back to this as soon as I have a little splurge money. This is also great to take on vacation or a weekend away, as I use it as a facial cleanser and donīt need to pack something that might make a mess of my suitcase.

on 3/26/2007 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I like this product and this range, having tried a number of brands over the years this is the home use brand I have found to be the most efficient and beneficial to my skin. This product in particular is very good, and I have no idea how it works as an exfollient as it mixes to a fluffy foam in the palm of my hand with a few drops of water and a facial brush (the best way of using it I think), and it really cleans out my pores. I have been suffering for the last couple of years with a continuous bout of whiteheads and blackheads across my cheeks and this product has done away with them. Well recommended even though it may be a bit pricey you really need to use only a very little of the product, maybe a 1/4 of a teaspoon.

on 2/14/2007 12:04:00 PM

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium

I love Kanebo's Silk Peeling Powder. It is actually an enzyme and silk that break down the dead skin cells. I use it nightly as a facial wash, and I am sensitive and very pale. It helps calm breakouts and won't break the skin open.

I have used this for about two years and can't say enough about it as a cleanser. Plus it will last forever. I have even used it with my Clarisonic Skin care brush.

"A gentle, friction- free exfoliation that effectively break down dead skin cells to refine skin with enzyme technology. Contains Silk and Camellia Seed Extract to pamper skin, providing even greater smoothness and softness. Gentle enough for the most sensitive skin"

on 8/5/2005 8:23:00 AM

Heaven in a bottle. Very soft and my face felt very clean and refreshed!