Kanebo Sensai Lotion II

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Kanebo Sensai Lotion II

4.4

Out of all the lotions this is by far my favorite! I don't use it consistently, I go on and off the whole Kanebo/Sensai line, but somehow I return and than someone comments on how nice my skin looks. Because it makes my skin glow! There are only a handful of products that are this good (a good vitamin C product, a glycolic peel, Kanebo/Sensai Silk Peeling Powder, few Sisley products), but this one is the easiest. Cleanse, apply Lotion II (I just pour some on hands and then press it into skin) and then moisturizer on top (usually one of their Cellular Performance Emulsions - they work wonderfully with the Lotions). Lotion also potentiates pretty much any product that goes on top of it, be it a vitamin C product, prescription acne medications, other moisturizers, even makeup looks better with Lotion underneath. There is also a way of maxing out the benefits of the Lotion: Kanebo/Sensai has a nice little set of lotion mask tablets. You're supposed to put a tablet in the Lotion (it explains it all on the packaging) and it grows into a sheet mask that pushes the Lotion deeper into skin, pretty much making skin red carpet ready (coupled with a lymphatic massage anyway). I tried it with other mask tablets, but those are no match to the weirdly thin parchment-like material Kanebo uses and don't work half as well.

on 5/17/2017 8:30:00 AM

oh my Gooood it is a miracle!
I love this lotion togeher with Emulsion II
At the beginning the "glue effect" was annoying but after some time I got used to it and there is no longer any lightness for this beautifully moistened skin.
There is no more dryness.
Moisturizer better than any cream.
It is expensive but very efficient. One set of emulsion plus lotion is about 5-6 months of use 2 times a day.
pores are gone, the spots disappear, I have no surprises -it is amazing produkt
Wonderful discovery this year!
highly recommend

I've been on the lookout for great skincare products. My skin may, to some people, seem like it's in pretty good shape. But I do have a lot of redness and depending on the products I use it gets better or worse. Especially now in summer I'm extremely lost.
At my counter I received a very generous set of Kanebo products to try out. The only one out of this set I really liked was the step two Sensai silky purifying creamy soap. That stuff works wonders, highly recommended.
I had very high hopes for this toner. In fact I thought it was going to be the single product I'd like from this range. This toner though is way too heavy. I expect a toner to be refreshing and light. This however didn't seem to get absorbed by my skin and I could feel the layer of it laying on my face for a good two hours afterward. This was a huge letdown.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product was a recommendation at the counter and i use it for 3 months now. i have combination skin, but in winter my skin is very dry. i was looking for a serum to layer with my cream. this lotion is amazing, pure moisture, less fine wrinkles, no breakouts - normally i am sensitive to breakouts -. i love it. My husband is also using the lotion and nothing else. highly recommendet. Big bottle, so its cheaper than 1 oz. products.

on 11/19/2003 12:59:00 PM

I love this product! When the SA was telling me about this important step (Lotion II), I thought she just wanted to sell me more products, but I tried the very generous-sized sample and it's wonderful. After the cleansing step, you put this on before the Emulsion (or any moisturizer you might have) and it helps it sink in better. Sometimes, I just use this by itself on warm days. Can't say enough about this product!