KANEBO Sensai Lotion II

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
KANEBO Sensai Lotion II

on 8/10/2010 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was given a sample of this product (among other products) when I purchased some Sensai eye cream. It's funny that this is the only one of the products that I liked- INCLUDING one that I actually paid for, lol.

Anyway, as mentioned, this toner is the only product that I actually liked. It was light, smelled good, softened my skin, didn't burn and didn't cause any breakouts or or dried my skin. However, I do not think that I will be purchasing this at all because I find their prices outrageous. On the other hand- since I'm sure of its effects I will give it a MAYBE in the future.

on 5/20/2010 6:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I really like this lotion and I am surprised that other reviewers mentioned there is lots of alcohol in it.Because I have very dry skin,and I felt this is really nice and moisturizing.So I am wondering if there is really alcohol inside???
It comes in hygienic glass bottle,and it comes out little by little so you dont have to be worry that you pour a lot on cotton.
It is soft nice smell,and nice to try,but I wouldnt buy again because for the lotion it is way too expensive.I am only using it at night,so it lasts quite a while.