KANEBO Sensai Lotion II

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
KANEBO Sensai Lotion II

3.8

I’m very happy with this, has brightened up my complexion and has not caused acne.

on 10/31/2013 7:35:00 AM

Strange - I seem to be one of the very very few who didn´t get along with this product. As it is quite expensive, I expected a definite winner, but when I apply it on my skin (no matter how - with a cotton pad, with bare hands, on damp skin, on dry skin...) I feel like it suffocates me! It forms a layer (even though I always applied it sparingly) through which my skin just can´t breathe properly. So I decided to finish the sample by treating the back of my hands with it after washing....ugh - the same thing! It even feels uncomfortable on my hands, like I put latexgloves on...I have no choice but to throw it away, no way I´m using this up.

on 8/10/2010 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was given a sample of this product (among other products) when I purchased some Sensai eye cream. It's funny that this is the only one of the products that I liked- INCLUDING one that I actually paid for, lol.

Anyway, as mentioned, this toner is the only product that I actually liked. It was light, smelled good, softened my skin, didn't burn and didn't cause any breakouts or or dried my skin. However, I do not think that I will be purchasing this at all because I find their prices outrageous. On the other hand- since I'm sure of its effects I will give it a MAYBE in the future.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product was a recommendation at the counter and i use it for 3 months now. i have combination skin, but in winter my skin is very dry. i was looking for a serum to layer with my cream. this lotion is amazing, pure moisture, less fine wrinkles, no breakouts - normally i am sensitive to breakouts -. i love it. My husband is also using the lotion and nothing else. highly recommendet. Big bottle, so its cheaper than 1 oz. products.