KANEBO Sensai Lotion II

Filtered by skin type : Normal
KANEBO Sensai Lotion II

3.0

I've been on the lookout for great skincare products. My skin may, to some people, seem like it's in pretty good shape. But I do have a lot of redness and depending on the products I use it gets better or worse. Especially now in summer I'm extremely lost.
At my counter I received a very generous set of Kanebo products to try out. The only one out of this set I really liked was the step two Sensai silky purifying creamy soap. That stuff works wonders, highly recommended.
I had very high hopes for this toner. In fact I thought it was going to be the single product I'd like from this range. This toner though is way too heavy. I expect a toner to be refreshing and light. This however didn't seem to get absorbed by my skin and I could feel the layer of it laying on my face for a good two hours afterward. This was a huge letdown.

I was given a sample of the whole 5-step range of products, but I wasn't very much impressed with almost all of the products. This lotion, too, is a bit heavy in alcohol and I think alcohol dehydrates skin. The bonus, though, is that with regular use I noticed my breakouts (I used to have one or two breakouts regularly, especially on my chin) almost disappeared and my skin felt plumper. The price is a bit exaggerated.