Kanebo Sensai Lotion II

Kanebo Sensai Lotion II

4.2

on 4/14/2003 9:34:00 AM

Fantastic product. I can't call it a toner as it has no alcohol, but it's more like a moisture prep. Gives a fantastic base for Kanebo's Emulsion II.

Available at:

3200 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
(702)733-8300 Ex. 374

http://www.kanebo.com/Order/index.htm continued >>

fab product - have tried all the big names but found Kanebo to be a winner!

on 11/19/2003 12:59:00 PM

I love this product! When the SA was telling me about this important step (Lotion II), I thought she just wanted to sell me more products, but I tried the very generous-sized sample and it's wonderful. After the cleansing step, you put this on before the Emulsion (or any moisturizer you might have) and it helps it sink in better. Sometimes, I just use this by itself on warm days. Can't say enough about this product!

on 1/28/2004 3:18:00 PM

Great lotion, different than all the other brands I've tried. Very important step. Kanebo works with a double cleansing programm and double moisturizing. This is the first step of the double moisturizing, after this apply the emulsion II or the sensai moisturizing cream also a winner.

on 3/14/2004 1:15:00 PM

Yes, this is a winner! A wonderful, soft, very moisturizing toner. This plus Sensai Emulsion II are my HG products for spring and summer. Great products!

on 10/24/2004 10:05:00 AM

This is the first part of Kanebo's moisturizing regimen. I love this lotion- I use it daily and it makes my skin look glowy and feel so soft. I have super sensitive skin that is combo- it is also breakout prone. I find that this has not irritated my skin despite the high alcohol content (one neg. of line- lots of alcohol in products but the combo of ingredients somehow nullifies any negative effects) and makes my other skincare products just melt in my skin. Beautiful scent and is fromthe antiaging line Sensai which has antioxidants and humectants for aging skine (YIKES! I am aging:) lol) Anyways- I find this line fab and cannot imagine myself or my skin before finding this! Thanks Sassy and Thinker!:)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product was a recommendation at the counter and i use it for 3 months now. i have combination skin, but in winter my skin is very dry. i was looking for a serum to layer with my cream. this lotion is amazing, pure moisture, less fine wrinkles, no breakouts - normally i am sensitive to breakouts -. i love it. My husband is also using the lotion and nothing else. highly recommendet. Big bottle, so its cheaper than 1 oz. products.

I was given a sample of the whole 5-step range of products, but I wasn't very much impressed with almost all of the products. This lotion, too, is a bit heavy in alcohol and I think alcohol dehydrates skin. The bonus, though, is that with regular use I noticed my breakouts (I used to have one or two breakouts regularly, especially on my chin) almost disappeared and my skin felt plumper. The price is a bit exaggerated.

on 12/22/2007 7:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I am trying out several Kanebo products based on a recommendation from a fellow MUAer along with some Shisheido and Cle de Peau products as well. I am liking these Japanese lines.I did a swap on MUA for this Kanebo toner. It is too hard to get out of the bottle (the opening is too small, I think), but otherwise, I like the product. It feels good on my dry skin. I have never been a big devotee or regular user of toners, period.....a lot of research indicates they are an extra, unnecessary step. It's impossible tor know whether or not this particular toner/lotion actually does any more or less than many other mild toners I have tried, but it does leave my skin smooth and soft and not tingly or tight (as some toners can). According to Kanebo literature, (and as a lot of other toners also claim) this product preps the skin to more effectively absorb ingredients in treatments used thereafter. So, as toners/softeners go, I think this one is very good (albeit expensive at $70 retail).

on 4/12/2008 2:08:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This alcohol based lotion SERIOUSLY stings my dry sensitive skin...i've tried to handle it several times seeing as I bought it but stings every time!

It sort of goes with the SKII type clarifying clear lotion japanese trend but I haven't found either brand really works that well to clarify my skin.Not a fan of the product.